PDA

View Full Version : Seen on another site. Accurate or not?

ScottH
09-04-2016, 02:20 PM
"The biggest problem I see is we have a guy making 4mm that doesn't want to be here. He thinks he's better than us, not one of us."

Dawgfan77
09-04-2016, 02:23 PM
"The biggest problem I see is we have a guy making 4mm that doesn't want to be here. He thinks he's better than us, not one of us."

Yes I believe this based on him whoring himself out to any school that would flirt with him

maroonmania
09-04-2016, 02:41 PM

I do think he thought he would use us as a stepping stone to a big time job but his pay is so high right now that unless he does REALLY big things at MSU (which overall he hasn't) no Top 10-15 program really wants him and his high price tag. Right now it feels like we are kind of stuck with each other until some program with a large purse thinks he is their guy OR he sucks bad enough for probably more than one year so we don't look terrible if we go ahead and make a change. We seem to be in sort of a limbo right now until hopefully we get Thompson in here to be our next high caliber QB.

TUSK
09-04-2016, 02:48 PM
What's the buyout?

Political Hack
09-04-2016, 02:49 PM
The Miami fiasco was a fiasco and at a certain point you have to cut bait. I said it last year... He's a lame duck coach at this point and will be lucky to survive past December of this year. You can't have it both ways: build a program and constantly check to see if the grass is greener on the other side.