PDA

View Full Version : Shorts

It_Could_Happen
09-04-2016, 01:46 PM
I want to address this. Why in the hell was our coaching staff wearing shorts on the sidelines? I don't care how hot it was get some damn dri fit adidas pants. My high school coach would have been fired for wearing shorts and this is the damn SEC.

defiantdog
09-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Because we're soft

Dawgface
09-04-2016, 01:52 PM
I don't know why shorts bothers people on an early game in the Summer. Did you get pissed because the band was not fully dressed? They have been doing that for years.

TrapGame
09-04-2016, 02:04 PM
I don't know why shorts bothers people on an early game in the Summer. Did you get pissed because the band was not fully dressed? They have been doing that for years.

Jesus, band uniforms are damn hot. A head ball coach should have standards above the average band nerd on the field.

Leroy Jenkins
09-04-2016, 02:09 PM

The actual, physical, act of wearing short pants is not a big deal..... What it is, is an indicator of the mental the approach to the game. The staff treated the game like a practice, you know, the occasion when you wear shorts. Bush.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
09-04-2016, 02:11 PM
The actual, physical, act of wearing short pants is not a big deal..... What it is, is an indicator of the mental the approach to the game. The staff treated the game like a practice, you know, the occasion when you wear shorts. Bush.

I agree the Staff treated this game like a glorified scrimmage of sorts and well it back fired drastically.. Total Bush!

It_Could_Happen
09-04-2016, 02:25 PM
I agree the Staff treated this game like a glorified scrimmage of sorts and well it back fired drastically.. Total Bush!

We treated the damn game like an intermural scrimmage and got our ass kicked. You know who didn't have shorts on? Any other coach in the country yesterday. What do you think Saban would do if Lane Kiffin showed up in shorts?

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
09-04-2016, 02:31 PM
We treated the damn game like an intermural scrimmage and got our ass kicked. You know who didn't have shorts on? Any other coach in the country yesterday. What do you think Saban would do if Lane Kiffin showed up in shorts?

Saban Would've sent that mfer back to the locker room !! Mullen made himself and the University look like a bunch of PUSSIES!!!