PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Bryant is most displeased us fans are upset

starkvegasdawg
09-04-2016, 01:43 PM
From his Twitter:
Most of you took the easy route & the hard road was one you've never faced so before yall say anything think of how we put our all in this

It's crazy how people that never went to battle have the most things to say. How about you all sit back & stop worrying about everyone else.

Hey Brandon...How bout y'all cover somebody on a forward pass first?

defiantdog
09-04-2016, 01:47 PM
I'd be frustrated too if I were him. I don't mind the defense letting them score 21 points especially with all the walk ons we played. But I'd be more upset with the offense rather than the fans. 0 points in the second half to the worst team in the Sun Belt is embarrassing.

Dawgowar
09-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Dude, let it go. He's a kid and at least the loss hurt him. The pain of that defeat appears to be lost on his coach. I appreciate all the players hard work. The condition of the program rests with it's well-paid leader.

confucius say
09-04-2016, 01:54 PM
I hope all our players are pissed at everybody and everything.

HSVDawg
09-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Don't have a problem with anything he posted as no one should be blaming the players for what happened yesterday. I don't doubt that they put in the work in the weightroom and practice field to be prepared to the best of their ability. Their leaders failed them.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 01:57 PM
While I don't think this game is on our fans at all, the turnout was pathetic. We had enough room to give a HS band section 313. Sections 301-3 had like 4 people in them. 332-3 and 339-340 were the same deal.

From our coaches coming out wearing shorts to our players' lack of intensity to our fans treating this game like a scrimmage attendance wise, this was embarrassing to miss state university and all associated. I wanna flip the page and our hope the coaches, players, and fans come out Saturday night with a whole another level of intensity and find away to pick up win #1 of hopefully 6.

I'm done with this game. Hail state!

Commercecomet24
09-04-2016, 01:58 PM
I've always told my players when we win its because of them and when we lose its because of the coaches. I believe that's accurate a majority of the time in all sports.

Political Hack
09-04-2016, 01:59 PM
He doesn't need to be picking fights with the people who pay for his locker rooms, stadium, practice facility, and fill the stadium after they lost to South Alabama. There's nothing to be enamored with that demands fans go buy tickets. It could get real empty in that stadium real quickly. That's my general thoughts, but I'm going to go ahead a lock this because some fan on here who's more pissed than I may tell it like it is.