PDA

View Full Version : Defensive pass interference

Bodaski
09-04-2016, 12:47 PM
Damn I would love to see us penalized at least once for pass interference. At least it would show we are close to defending the receiver. This has got to be on Mullen. It happens with every DC and secondary coach we've had under Mullen. It's his philosophy, has to be. It's as simple as just pitch and catch. We either can't or don't try to contest the pass. It's so damn frustrating to watch. It's a huge reason we can't get off the field. It's too easy for offenses to convert, regardless of down and distance.

I seen it dawg
09-04-2016, 12:53 PM
It's bc our program is all *****. Country club *****.

thf24
09-04-2016, 12:55 PM
It seems like every team we play always has guys running wide open, while every pass we attempt is into a tight window because their guy is on ours like glue. No matter who we play, whether it's Bama or Northsouthwest Directional School for the Blind. Really sick of this in particular. You have a pretty good explanation for the former, but the latter makes me wonder what kind of coaching our receivers are getting.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
09-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Same shitty coverage for the last 8 years = WIDE THE 17 OPEN RECEIVERS...

Tbonewannabe
09-04-2016, 01:23 PM
We had 2 corners who were NFL starters and still ran bend don't break bullshit. It isn't a talent issue. It is purely how Dan wants the defense to run.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
09-04-2016, 04:00 PM
We had 2 corners who were NFL starters and still ran bend don't break bullshit. It isn't a talent issue. It is purely how Dan wants the defense to run.

TRUE! ITS ON DAN!