PDA

View Full Version : Bright Spots

RBritt
09-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Leo Lewis looked damn good.
Richie played his worst game ever.
Where was Jonas Spivey?
Logan Cooke you were great.
My thoughts on the game are a simple Kenny Powers quote, "Today I accept the fact that the glory days of my life are now behind me. Just like Neil Armstrong, I went to space and back and now nobody gives a shit."
Hail State.

Tbonewannabe
09-04-2016, 08:32 AM
Young wideouts looked good when they got the ball. Aeris looked like a SEC RB. Concrete shoes only got 2 or 3 carries.

OSCAR
09-04-2016, 08:56 AM
Leo Lewis looked damn good.
Richie played his worst game ever.
Where was Jonas Spivey?
Logan Cooke you were great.
My thoughts on the game are a simple Kenny Powers quote, "Today I accept the fact that the glory days of my life are now behind me. Just like Neil Armstrong, I went to space and back and now nobody gives a shit."
Hail State.

Leo is going to be an absolute monster. We do not need to lose sight of that fact as the season progresses. Win or lose we need to give him the praise he deserves going forward. He may very well have some extraordinary performances deserving recognition that occur in a bad loss. I was very very impressed by the way he flew around to the ball with great instincts.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 09:02 AM
Loved Leo. I wanna see more out of Gerri green.

EdDawg
09-04-2016, 09:09 AM
I don't think we will see much from Richie this year. I've seen many linebackers that regress when defensive schemes change. I believe Richie was ideal for a 4-3, but with the new scheme he doesn't have a dlineman protecting him. You can see he was getting blocked out and onto the ground so much, because the oline was able to release to him quickly.

msstate7
09-04-2016, 09:10 AM
I don't think we will see much from Richie this year. I've seen many linebackers that regress when defensive schemes change. I believe Richie was ideal for a 4-3, but with the new scheme he doesn't have a dlineman protecting him. You can see he was getting blocked out and onto the ground so much, because the oline was able to release to him quickly.

We don't have a true ng without James. If James comes back and plays well, it should keep olinemen off Richie

mic
09-04-2016, 09:35 AM
This loss is 100% on Mullen period..on to the next game..

CJDAWG85
09-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Our WR's did not get separation coming out of their breaks. Mixon was the only one.