PDA

View Full Version : SEC's sense of entitlement

spudd21
09-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Maybe I'm way off base here, maybe I'm just drunk. I think this weekend showed the SEC as a whole, you can't just show up and win because you are part of the greatest conference in college football. I've been saying for a couple of years now, there's going to be a year that the conference won't be as dominant as years past. Trends up and down happen. Lastly, our defense lost this game today in my opinion. Once again probably just drunk.

Leroy Jenkins
09-04-2016, 12:04 AM
It's partially the 25 scholly limit IMO. Also it seems like schemes have adapted to allow lesser talented teams to have a punchers chance.There were a lot of close calls and loses around the conference today.

TimberBeast
09-04-2016, 12:07 AM
Maybe I'm way off base here, maybe I'm just drunk. I think this weekend showed the SEC as a whole, you can't just show up and win because you are part of the greatest conference in college football. I've been saying for a couple of years now, there's going to be a year that the conference won't be as dominant as years past. Trends up and down happen. Lastly, our defense lost this game today in my opinion. Once again probably just drunk.

Yeah you're just drunk. Two of the SEC losses were by the two dumbest coaches, miles and mullen. Our defense was bad, but the reason is because they are watching Williams and Holloway stay in while better guys are on the bench. It's Mullen ball. I've never seen another coach give the opposing team confidence the way Mullen does. I said last year that I really don't like my kids to watch our team play because what we do is not real football.

Goldendawg
09-04-2016, 12:24 AM
Did yall check the time of possession? Our offense couldn't stay on the field. The OL is again terrible. Yards on the ground were inflated by WR sweeps and still too much Holloway trying to run inside.

TimberBeast
09-04-2016, 01:12 AM
Did yall check the time of possession? Our offense couldn't stay on the field. The OL is again terrible. Yards on the ground were inflated by WR sweeps and still too much Holloway trying to run inside.

Do you people not get that the "OL is bad" and "Holloway up the middle" are directly related? I guarantee if we stop the Holloway up the middle bullshit we'll stop hearing the OL is bad bullshit. Damn.

Goldendawg
09-04-2016, 01:17 AM
I do get it and it will stop soon as he is a Senior and our stubborn coach will have to play someone besides he and Shumpert at RB next year.

TUSK
09-04-2016, 01:23 AM
Should I check my SEC Privilege?

"you PC, bro?"

Commercecomet24
09-04-2016, 01:57 AM
Do you people not get that the "OL is bad" and "Holloway up the middle" are directly related? I guarantee if we stop the Holloway up the middle bullshit we'll stop hearing the OL is bad bullshit. Damn.

Yep.

Bothrops
09-04-2016, 03:36 AM
The only thing that makes the SEC better, is the intensity of the rivalries and fans care a lot more here. That's all.

The current SEC consists of 13 teams in my mind. Bama is the anomaly. They are different level.