PDA

View Full Version : Coaches and players have to held accountable. Too many are being over paid and over

Bully13
09-03-2016, 11:03 PM
And of course MSU is the poster child of the obvious this week. Everybody else escaped except us. How fitting.

The amount of attitude, preparation, desire, determination, was totally won by an opponent that refused to accept defeat. They had an agenda an desire.

Never has more money been pissed away at the head coaching level than what was displayed today.

A hungry head coach looking for advancement out worked a complacent, overpaid coach whose grown used to having his dick sucked.

We need hunger, not complacency. And not someone who puts his loyalties to his buddies over OUR PROGRAM.

I Never thought I would have to revisit "remember the Maine ". But now I'm there again. Unacceptable. Mullen's complacency has become obvious and his lack of loyalty to MSU could not be more obvious. We set him up financially for life and this is how he rewards us.

Blowing a 17 to 0 half time lead to usa. Score 3 points in the 2nd half. In year 8. Go 17 yourselve to Maryland or some other Yankee state bitch. And take hevesy with you so you can 17 some other school with that personality challenged dick head.

civildawg
09-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Preach

Goldendawg
09-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Some $4 to $5 million a year coach will finish last in the SEC West this year. I really didn't think it could be us no matter what the media has predicted.

HSVDawg
09-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Some $4 to $5 million a year coach will finish last in the SEC West this year. I really didn't think it could be us no matter what the media has predicted.

You are right but you can finish dead last on the SEC West and still have a pretty respectable year. We finished 2nd to last in the west both in 2010 and 2015 and won 9 games each year. You can easily finish last and still get to 7-5 or thereabouts. This team won't sniff that though. 5-7 is our absolute ceiling if you ask me.

Goldendawg
09-04-2016, 12:08 AM
You are exactly right, but getting to 7 to 9 victories by beating 4 OOC cupcakes (we couldn't do that today however), 2 weak teams from the East, and a couple of weak West teams, and then not showing up against Alabama and especially Ole Miss is no longer satisfying to me and my family has been going for 50 plus years.

HSVDawg
09-04-2016, 12:28 AM
You are exactly right, but getting to 7 to 9 victories by beating 4 OOC cupcakes (we couldn't do that today however), 2 weak teams from the East, and a couple of weak West teams, and then not showing up against Alabama and especially Ole Miss is no longer satisfying to me and my family has been going for 50 plus years.

I don't blame you. I'd certainly take a guaranteed 7 to 9 wins at this point though.

Corn Bread
09-04-2016, 12:30 AM

We are stockholders in this team, company, ect. The CEO makes $4 million a year. After today, keep the stock or sell?

Goldendawg
09-04-2016, 12:54 AM
Sell. We are looking at 2 and 10 and some very embarrassing losses to boot. Poor recruiting and a constant turnover on the coaching staff, (except for Hev of course) has caught up with us big time. Dan's fire is out. He looks and acts nothing like the coach we had in his earlier years with us.

blacklistedbully
09-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Yep. Dan got rich and soft. It's not as if we expected him to compete for the West this year, but we just lost to a shitty directional school!

**** YOU, DAN!