PDA

View Full Version : I have no idea...

EngDawg
09-03-2016, 10:38 PM
... What y'all are seeing in Fitz. He looked like hot garbage. I don't see how going 3 and out a couple more times would have helped.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-03-2016, 10:41 PM
I would have really liked to see Nick Tiano

Liverpooldawg
09-03-2016, 10:43 PM
... What y'all are seeing in Fitz. He looked like hot garbage. I don't see how going 3 and out a couple more times would have helped.

Me either. I was sitting on that end and all I did when he was in was watch him. He looked like he was trying to think and THEN move, then think again, then move........and so on. That won't work, EVER, in football. I wasn't thrilled by Williams by any means, but he was clearly the better of the two today.

EngDawg
09-03-2016, 10:44 PM
I would have really liked to see Nick Tiano

You could make an argument for this. Not sure a I like dumping a frosh in that sort of situation though. Bottom line is our problems run much deeper than the QB position.

preachermatt83
09-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Me either. I was sitting on that end and all I did when he was in was watch him. He looked like he was trying to think and THEN move, then think again, then move........and so on. That won't work, EVER, in football. I wasn't thrilled by Williams by any means, but he was clearly the better of the two today.

You could tell all that from two series huh? Man U need to be a pro scout. U would save a team months of work.

TrapGame
09-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Bottom line is our problems run much deeper than the QB position.

I'm hoping these problems don't turn into something like Jackie's last three years.