PDA

View Full Version : Bad and odd day

Really Clark?
09-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Nothing to make our day better. It sucked. But a number of upsets and close games with weak opponents. Just saw South Dakota just scored again against TCU to pull within 7. Eastern Washington beating Washington St, Richmond over VA, USM, La Tech scaring Ark, Tenn etc. Maybe be one of those weird years of upsets. Or if it was just this weekend.

Has nothing to do with us losing or why it happened. That plain sucked. Just a weird day in a lot of games. Then you have Bama sputtering a little early then just destroy USC.

GreenheadDawg
09-03-2016, 10:16 PM
I think it has a lot to do with one team playing with nothing to lose and the "bigger" team having everything to lose. One plays loose and other tight. Either way, what Mullen put on that field today is inexcusable.

Really Clark?
09-03-2016, 10:21 PM
I think it has a lot to do with one team playing with nothing to lose and the "bigger" team having everything to lose. One plays loose and other tight. Either way, what Mullen put on that field today is inexcusable.

I would agree with that to a degree and you could just say it's the first game kind of deal. But seems like the number of teams having issues so far is higher than usual. South Dakota St just pulled within 4 with TCU, 45-41.

GreenheadDawg
09-03-2016, 10:23 PM
I would agree with that to a degree and you could just say it's the first game kind of deal. But seems like the number of teams having issues so far is higher than usual. South Dakota St just pulled within 4 with TCU, 45-41.

Is SDS the team that wins the Div II championship almost every year? Or Is that another team? Either way, that score is surprising

Really Clark?
09-03-2016, 10:32 PM
Is SDS the team that wins the Div II championship almost every year? Or Is that another team? Either way, that score is surprising

You're thinking of North Dakota.