PDA

View Full Version : AU DL is for real

Leroy Jenkins
09-03-2016, 09:08 PM
I think there is something to having a bigtime opponent to start the year. Makes the offseason more focused when you know you are going to get your sh*t pushed in if you dont prepare. Even if you lose the game that attention to detail and focus can carry the rest of the year.

Engine
09-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Well our ***** AD apologizes for strong opponents.

Strick the cuck. Voted for Jeb.

RocketDawg
09-03-2016, 09:10 PM
I think so too. At least it makes them want to win and they play hard. And Auburn is playing hard. We can't count them as a W just yet.

ShotgunDawg
09-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Problem is that we always lost those games.

We opened the year with LSU numerous times, Oklahoma State, & South Carolina, but lost every single time.

dawgday166
09-03-2016, 09:11 PM
And you doubted this????

Tbonewannabe
09-03-2016, 09:12 PM
AU Dline are going to prison rape our Hevesy Heroes.

dawgday166
09-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Problem is that we always lost those games.

We opened the year with LSU numerous times, Oklahoma State, & South Carolina, but lost every single time.

But we won 19 games in 2 years. I been saying we have 4 gimmes every year then we squeak out 4 from 2 horrible East teams and 2 dumpster fire West teams. And this is on a good year. And we finish somewhere between 4 - 6 (mostly 5 or 6). Yet everyone gets all up in arms when the media picks us last in West. Most years there is 1 dumpster fire in West worse than us.

Leroy Jenkins
09-03-2016, 11:14 PM
The AU offense is horrible, too bad their D is going to shut us out, that could have been a winnable game.

And Carlson is still LEGIT. Guy will probably outscore us by himself.

lamont
09-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Their offense is still better than ours

I've been trying to explain to people how good their DL is for months now. Tonight we see

HSVDawg
09-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Their offense is still better than ours

I've been trying to explain to people how good their DL is for months now. Tonight we see

Our games against USC, Auburn, and Arkansas will all be awful games in which both teams will try their best to lose but somehow one team will win. UK will be interesting because their D is terrible but they can sling it around a little bit and our secondary is horrific. Maybe a shootout that could go either way when we play them. That's 4 games where if lucky we'll win 2. Then we'll probably knock off Samford and UMass. Everyone else is absolutely going to push our shit so far up our ass that we'll be eating breakfast twice. 4-8.

TUSK
09-04-2016, 01:31 AM
Oh, yeah.... that's been obvious....

unfortunately, they gonna get tired....

IMissJack
09-04-2016, 05:42 AM
We can't count them as a W just yet.

This may be the understatement of the year...

Dawgface
09-04-2016, 06:17 AM
Our games against USC, Auburn, and Arkansas will all be awful games in which both teams will try their best to lose but somehow one team will win. UK will be interesting because their D is terrible but they can sling it around a little bit and our secondary is horrific. Maybe a shootout that could go either way when we play them. That's 4 games where if lucky we'll win 2. Then we'll probably knock off Samford and UMass. Everyone else is absolutely going to push our shit so far up our ass that we'll be eating breakfast twice. 4-8.

I don't see us sniffing 4 wins. Maybe 2 if we're lucky.