PDA

View Full Version : I joined the bulldog club this week......

anubus
09-03-2016, 08:32 PM
and after seeing replays of Mullen smiling after the missed fg,I wanted to call and cancel my donations. I wont though because like a lot of you guys I'll be here longer than that ass clown will be coaching State.I hope he gets his dream job in the Midwest or wherever the hell he wants to go and take his bff o line coach with him.Hoping a rb wr and the entire defense explodes on the Gamecocks next week.

RocketDawg
09-03-2016, 08:39 PM
and after seeing replays of Mullen smiling after the missed fg,I wanted to call and cancel my donations. I wont though because like a lot of you guys I'll be here longer than that ass clown will be coaching State.I hope he gets his dream job in the Midwest or wherever the hell he wants to go and take his bff o line coach with him.Hoping a rb wr and the entire defense explodes on the Gamecocks next week.

Thanks for joining, but I hope you don't think being a BDC member gives you any vote in a head coach hire, or anything else, because it doesn't. Unless you're one of the top 10 or so donors.

lamont
09-03-2016, 08:42 PM
jinx

anubus
09-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Thanks for joining, but I hope you don't think being a BDC member gives you any vote in a head coach hire, or anything else, because it doesn't. Unless you're one of the top 10 or so donors.

I know that lol I just donate and stay a fan. It gives me no right to give suggestions or loans or gasmasks (that's a joke btw) .I'm just a Dawgs fan who wanted to make a donation.We should hope and pray the powers that be make the right decisions.

anubus
09-03-2016, 08:45 PM
jinx

I was thinking that after the missed fg

RocketDawg
09-03-2016, 08:49 PM
I was thinking that after the missed fg

Yeah, it's all your fault. :)