PDA

View Full Version : Mullen

Dawgfan77
09-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Coaches and recruits like he don't give a sh!t. Scott , button your old Waverly adidas golf shirt and fire his ass. Get a head start on the rest of the sec 3 losses to your rival and a loss to USA are grounds for termination

Tbonewannabe
09-03-2016, 07:39 PM
It isn't the losses to me as much as it didn't look like we gave a shit during the game, one which had a chance at the playoffs on the line.

TrapGame
09-03-2016, 07:48 PM
It isn't the losses to me as much as it didn't look like we gave a shit during the game, one which had a chance at the playoffs on the line.

Mullen is an arrogant control freak who thinks he invented football and it's finally coming back to bite him in the ass.

EdDawg
09-03-2016, 07:53 PM
I'm not a big baseball fan and don't know much about the game, but I was always told managers go out argue calls and sometimes make a scene to fire up their players.

Well if that's true then what example does Dan set when he just laughs and smiles after we miss the game winning kick?! Show some kind of emotion and fire!!

Dawgfan77
09-03-2016, 07:56 PM
He won't play the more talented players and its starts with recruiting. Mr AD... it's time

Statecoachingblows**
09-03-2016, 08:33 PM
I've said it multiple times, if I care more than the 4 million dollar man there is a problem

ShotgunDawg
09-03-2016, 08:40 PM
By applying for every other job in America, didn't Mullen make it perfectly clear that he didn't believe could win at MSU any longer?

Why would we want a coach that doesn't think he can win here?

That's like going to the church of a pastor that doesn't believe in God

Pollodawg
09-03-2016, 08:44 PM
I said before the season, it would all depend on what Mullen showed up this season. If it was 2009-2010 Mullen, who was fired up ever opponent for every game, I would be with him win, lose, or draw. If it was nonchalant, play card chewing Dan from 2012-2013, I would be done. It looks like the latter. He better get his ass in gear and quick.

Tbonewannabe
09-03-2016, 08:46 PM
I said before the season, it would all depend on what Mullen showed up this season. If it was 2009-2010 Mullen, who was fired up ever opponent for every game, I would be with him win, lose, or draw. If it was nonchalant, play card chewing Dan from 2012-2013, I would be done. It looks like the latter. He better get his ass in gear and quick.

If it is the same shit next week then Scott probably needs to start talking to folks behind the scenes.

MetEdDawg
09-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Mullen has gotten too big. He changed the culture and got us a lot of wins. But in that process I think he grew too much. Seems like he has no checks and balances on his coaching decisions like staff decisions, recruiting success (or label thereof), and personnel decisions.

He's done a lot for us but I think early on the winning and promise of success allowed him to have much more power than he could handle. Time to bring in a new chief.