PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dan, wipe that ****in' smile off your face, asshole!

blacklistedbully
09-03-2016, 07:25 PM
I swear I wanted to bitch-slap him for that.

Sacrifice
09-03-2016, 07:29 PM
When I saw that, I was like F-it whatever. We play like he coaches

blacklistedbully
09-03-2016, 07:31 PM
He should write our school a check to reimburse a chunk of the salary we've paid him.

$4 million a year means you don't get a gimme for a shit-show like that!

Dawgface
09-03-2016, 07:33 PM
He looked like an asshat for sure.

blacklistedbully
09-03-2016, 07:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=megNGAc9_i8

JoseBrown
09-03-2016, 07:40 PM
I've got to see it..my ex texted me when she saw it on tv..said he was grinning ear to ear.

Then I listened to him talking to Ellis, and he had that don't give a shit attitude. He said I dunno, I dunno maybe it was the weather, then said but we practice in the heat...

Did anyone else hear Wyatt post game say the flat 2nd half could be because the crowd was flat coming out at the start of the third quarter. Really Matt? It was our fault the team lost 21-3 in the second half to South?

TrapGame
09-03-2016, 07:42 PM
I wish Strick had the balls to tell Mullen he wouldn't be getting paid this week.

blacklistedbully
09-03-2016, 07:44 PM
I dunno, I dunno....maybe it was the coaching.

RocketDawg
09-03-2016, 07:49 PM
I've got to see it..my ex texted me when she saw it on tv..said he was grinning ear to ear.

Then I listened to him talking to Ellis, and he had that don't give a shit attitude. He said I dunno, I dunno maybe it was the weather, then said but we practice in the heat...

Did anyone else hear Wyatt post game say the flat 2nd half could be because the crowd was flat coming out at the start of the third quarter. Really Matt? It was our fault the team lost 21-3 in the second half to South?

It was on one of the sports shows, probably ESPN. It was pretty bad. He's had similar reactions before, and I'm sure he didn't think it was funny and it's just his way of reacting to unbelievable things, but it still doesn't look good.

blacklistedbully
09-03-2016, 08:06 PM
We are staring 2-10, maybe 3-9 in-the-face. On top of that, we are going to get our teeth kicked in 7 or 8 times unless there is a dramatic change.

And then we can kiss a decent recruiting class goodbye. Strick better be on the phone making HC inquires right now, or he can damn sure start looking for a new job himself.

I've tried to hold back a bit, not wanting to overreact...but I just keep getting more angry. I can't stop seeing a vision of that mother-****er smiling as we just suffered a devastatingly embarrassing loss.

Mother ****er!

JoseBrown
09-03-2016, 08:13 PM
It was on one of the sports shows, probably ESPN. It was pretty bad. He's had similar reactions before, and I'm sure he didn't think it was funny and it's just his way of reacting to unbelievable things, but it still doesn't look good.

No, can't be a good look at all. Especially after having to try a last minute FG to beat that team...oh man, oh man, I still can't believe that happened. I was so mad, can't imagine him smiling..

JoseBrown
09-03-2016, 08:15 PM
We are staring 2-10, maybe 3-9 in-the-face. On top of that, we are going to get our teeth kicked in 7 or 8 times unless there is a dramatic change.

And then we can kiss a decent recruiting class goodbye. Strick better be on the phone making HC inquires right now, or he can damn sure start looking for a new job himself.

I've tried to hold back a bit, not wanting to overreact...but I just keep getting more angry. I can't stop seeing a vision of that mother-****er smiling as we just suffered a devastatingly embarrassing loss.

Mother ****er!

Bama's D may murder a couple of our guys, seriously...we're gonna get bitch-slapped a few times this year if we can't fix this thing and fast!

Todd4State
09-03-2016, 08:21 PM

Matt works for the company.

Todd4State
09-03-2016, 08:23 PM

Mother ****er!

I feel your pain. I felt the same way after the Egg Bowl last year where his shit game preparation cost us the Sugar Bowl and an Egg Bowl win.

Liverpooldawg
09-03-2016, 08:37 PM
I didn't see it because I was at the game but do none of you ever give a ironic smile when things are going really bad? I know people that do. There are some legitimate gripes but this one is idiotic.

Liverpooldawg
09-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Matt works for the company.

Well now, we should have won the game no matter what, BUT, the dang crowd wasn't flat after halftime. It was over half GONE. I WANTED like heck to leave, but it was obviously still in doubt. I stayed till the end.

Lumpy Chucklelips
09-03-2016, 08:54 PM
He's complacent. The passion he once had is no longer there. He's no longer hungry, nor aggressive.

Thus, his team plays complacent, with no passion, or hunger, or aggressiveness.

blacklistedbully
09-03-2016, 08:56 PM
I didn't see it because I was at the game but do none of you ever give a ironic smile when things are going really bad? I know people that do. There are some legitimate gripes but this one is idiotic.

When you get paid $4 million and put that product on the field...you are not entitled to an "ironic smile". **** that, and **** anybody who thinks that's remotely appropriate!

Oh, and you're one of the last people on this board who should be calling anyone else's posts "idiotic".

lastmajordog
09-03-2016, 09:00 PM
I see where our fine young man kicker went on twitter owning and apologizing to the fans for the missed kick. I really wish we had a coach that had as much balls and heart as that young man......

M.Fillmore
09-03-2016, 09:15 PM

Can you imagine what Jack would have said to Matt after this goofy statement?

Fire Matt and cryogenically bring back Jack.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-03-2016, 09:21 PM
Last year we couldn't make the play against LSU and now we can't do it against USA...I'd say we're regressing. Dan was apparently correct, you can't stay anywhere for too long. Between this and another team's success, I'm praying for the best deer season I've ever had in my life.

Liverpooldawg
09-03-2016, 10:52 PM
When you get paid $4 million and put that product on the field...you are not entitled to an "ironic smile". **** that, and **** anybody who thinks that's remotely appropriate!

Oh, and you're one of the last people on this board who should be calling anyone else's posts "idiotic".

So facial expression is the most important thing in football now! Who knew but you!

Liverpooldawg
09-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Can you imagine what Jack would have said to Matt after this goofy statement?

Fire Matt and cryogenically bring back Jack.

Jack would have probably said something about over half the crowd leaving at the half, in a non-accusatory voice of course.

blacklistedbully
09-04-2016, 12:27 AM
So facial expression is the most important thing in football now! Who knew but you!

Nice try, dipshit. I never said facial expressions are, "the most important thing", but when you get paid $4 million/yr to coach, you better not lose to a directional ****ing school, and you damn well better not, "ironically smile" about it if you do.

**** Dan and **** anybody here who wants to excuse this BS.

And if Dan is worth 1/8 of what we pay him, he should be saying, "**** me!" and apologizing to our fans for humiliating us that way and then "smiling" about it.

Liverpooldawg
09-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Nice try, dipshit. I never said facial expressions are, "the most important thing", but when you get paid $4 million/yr to coach, you better not lose to a direction ****ing school, and you damn well better not, "ironically smile" about it if you do.

**** Dan and **** anybody here who wants to excuse this BS.
So, just so we know, what is an acceptable facial expression? Perhaps a chart to cover every situation would be helpful. Maybe we can give those who don't approve of the facial expression a "safe space". Then again maybe those whose facial expressions aren't acceptable need the safe space. This gets so confusing. **********************

blacklistedbully
09-04-2016, 12:59 AM
So, just so we know, what is an acceptable facial expression? Perhaps a chart to cover every situation would be helpful. Maybe we can give those who don't approve of the facial expression a "safe space". Then again maybe those whose facial expressions aren't acceptable need the safe space. This gets so confusing. **********************

It's only confusing for an imbecile. Anyone with 1/2 a brain knows you better look anything but flippant, or "okey-dokey".

4 MILLION ****ING DOLLARS, asshole. He better look pissed off, embarrassed, determined, something like that.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Guys, I hate to say this but I'm sure everybody on this board (except maybe Liverpooldawg) knows in his gut that what you saw today is what you get from this team. This is not a team of 4 & 5 star recruits who had a bad day, this is a MSU team with no leadership, marginal talent in many areas, new coaches and a HC that has allowed the fire to diminish to embers. You can't fix that in a couple of weeks or a season. We will struggle the whole year and limp in at 3-9 (optimistic).

Back in April I attended a Road Dawgs Tour and the basketball coaches fired up the crowd with talk of their recruits and roster, but Mullen spent his 20 minutes discussing his Boston Marathon adventure. I thought that was a little self-centered and over the top as everybody was there to hear about great things about the football team. He needs to get his head back into the job that pays him $4M a year.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
09-04-2016, 05:50 AM
Our Team played up to how our coach looked? It was suppose to be just a Glorified scrimmage by the looks of what Mullen was wearing.. Shorts c'mon MAN!! I bet his ass want be wearing shorts on the sideline anymore. Yep I'm blaming the Shorts why not.

TrapGame
09-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Guys, I hate to say this but I'm sure everybody on this board (except maybe Liverpooldawg) knows in his gut that what you saw today is what you get from this team. This is not a team of 4 & 5 star recruits who had a bad day, this is a MSU team with no leadership, marginal talent in many areas, new coaches and a HC that has allowed the fire to diminish to embers. You can't fix that in a couple of weeks or a season. We will struggle the whole year and limp in at 3-9 (optimistic).

Back in April I attended a Road Dawgs Tour and the basketball coaches fired up the crowd with talk of their recruits and roster, but Mullen spent his 20 minutes discussing his Boston Marathon adventure. I thought that was a little self-centered and over the top as everybody was there to hear about great things about the football team. He needs to get his head back into the job that pays him $4M a year.

Agree 100%. And I hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid Mullen is entering the Houston Nutt phase. If Boom comes in next week and lays the wood on this team Mullen needs to be fired immediately.