PDA

View Full Version : Offense

msstate7
09-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Apparently we're gonna just throw shorts passes and run the ball. If this is indeed the plan, we have to try hit the hr to gray some. USA just brought everyone up close to the LOS with no fear of being beat deep.

Our wr's have to block better. The jury is out on whether gray and Myles can be effective out wide in the passing game, but they have to be able to block. I was watching at the game so I could've missed some, but they both appear to struggle blocking.

I like Holloway... I really do, but he can't run the ball more than 5-7 carries. Shump and aeries were effective, but got so few attempts it's embarrassing.

I'm really close to saying just go tiano and play for next season, but I want to give fitz a better shot next week first.

Nothing to do with offense... if Jung wraps the USA Rb for the safety, we're all still pissed, but 1-0

JoseBrown
09-03-2016, 07:21 PM
And wasn't that Jung's first play in the game? At least on the defensive unit that I recognized? He was there, just missed the dam tackle...

Just because I haven't typed it yet: with dam.williams at QB we are absolutely horrid on offense, and will not score enough to win a meaningful game this year!! If he's throwing the ball, you know it ain't going far..cause if it does it will land alone in the grass..so every D from here on out will cover up the LOS like Sputh did the 2nd half!

Thanks Dan for developing a QB out of the 3 you've had for 1-2+ years...

Statecoachingblows**
09-03-2016, 08:19 PM
"it will land alone in the grass" may be the greatest thing I've ever read about our offense (sadly) I can't stop laughing that is awesome