PDA

View Full Version : Now FSU must win

Leroy Jenkins
09-03-2016, 06:16 PM
I am sure if we lose to USA and NMS beats FSU that is one of the 7 signs of the apocalypse. It would be insufferable.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-03-2016, 06:29 PM
I am sure if we lose to USA and NMS beats FSU that is one of the 7 signs of the apocalypse. It would be insufferable.

better get ready for it.

ScottH
09-03-2016, 07:16 PM
As much as I hate them, I figure we need to worry about our epic shit show first.

Today, the best team money can buy is far off my radar.

If we don't make adjustments to our "can't beat USA at home wth their D line out performance", we'll be skull drug in Oxford in name the score fashion.

Oh wait, 50% of the teams did lose today.

Leroy Jenkins
09-03-2016, 07:29 PM
As much as I hate them, I figure we need to worry about our epic shit show first.

Today, the best team money can buy is far off my radar.

If we don't make adjustments to our "can't beat USA at home wth their D line out performance", we'll be skull drug in Oxford in name the score fashion.

Oh wait, 50% of the teams did lose today.

Is that you, Coach? Shouldn't you be picking out sneakers and shorts for the SC game and not spending your time on a fansite? You dont read very well. Im not talking about playing NMS, Im talking about the media and fan BS we will have to endure for the next week if they beat a top 5 team while lose to USA. Those of us not on the team can discuss whatever we like, wont change the outcome one bit.

messageboardsuperhero
09-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Don't look now but Umass is tied with Florida in the second quarter. It will take a miracle for us to make a bowl game.

BeardoMSU
09-03-2016, 07:34 PM

Uh...This^^^^

Nothing more little brother than eating a fat dick, then talking shit about your rival.