PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible...

Tripp McNeely
09-03-2016, 05:29 PM
That a lesson was learned today to go balls to the wall, play your best players and use 100% of your playbook, regardless of the opponent, until you're up by 4 TDs...and then and only then, to dial it back? I'm searching for some sort of a silver lining...hate to be that guy, but never been one that understood what good overt negativity and whining did

Bothrops
09-03-2016, 05:31 PM
I don't think so.

Tbonewannabe
09-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Lesson learned is we don't have an offensive line to run on MS school for the blind and deaf.

RocketDawg
That a lesson was learned today to go balls to the wall, play your best players and use 100% of your playbook, regardless of the opponent, until you're up by 4 TDs...and then and only then, to dial it back? I'm searching for some sort of a silver lining...hate to be that guy, but never been one that understood what good overt negativity and whining did

Let's hope so. Of course, it could be that we're just not very good this year.

ShotgunDawg

Agree, it's possible, but I'll wait to next weekend to make that call.

Another silver lining is that adversity usually brings out leadership & reveals character. At very least, I expect that to happen this week. I don't think we are very good, but we are better than what we showed today