PDA

View Full Version : Does the team hate fitz?

Duckdog
09-03-2016, 05:17 PM
Sure did look like dropped passes no blocking on purpose etc etc then Damien gets in and boom. Looked like it to me. Fitz can't be that big of an asshole

msujan
09-03-2016, 05:21 PM
I thought the same thing!

defiantdog
09-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Really?

Bothrops
09-03-2016, 05:27 PM
I don't know but won't beat anybody in the league with Williams at qb. Tiano or Fitz from here on, and damn Mullen for not playing one of those second half.

ShotgunDawg
09-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Sure did look like dropped passes no blocking on purpose etc etc then Damien gets in and boom. Looked like it to me. Fitz can't be that big of an asshole

Full of stupid. Absolutely ridiculous

Fitz makes slow decision & zeros in on WRs. He doesn't have passer instincts.

It has nothing to do with effort from other players though. That's absurd

Dawgfan77
09-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Yes... notice how we caught passes after Williams went in. Hate it but Fitz does not have the team

Johnson85
09-03-2016, 05:32 PM

Fitz making sow decisions doesn't cause drops.

Bothrops
09-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Tiano it is, then.

ShotgunDawg
09-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Fitz making sow decisions doesn't cause drops.

Bruh, the players he was throwing to were in no way open. He telegraphs passes & puts WRs in awful positions

Homedawg
09-03-2016, 05:37 PM
If fitz makes the correct read on the first play of the game he runs forever. So he can blame himself too.

Liverpooldawg
09-03-2016, 05:37 PM

THIS. He was slow making decisions today. He was thinking, then moving. He was VERY hesitant and it showed. Williams, bad as it is to say, was clearly the better of the two.

dawgoneyall
09-03-2016, 05:39 PM

BS

ShotgunDawg
09-03-2016, 05:41 PM
THIS. He was slow making decisions today. He was thinking, then moving. He was VERY hesitant and it showed. Williams, bad as it is to say, was clearly the better of the two.

Agree.

Unless Tiano is good, we don't have a guy to replace to Dak. Mullen has himself a hell of a predicament here.

Best QB in the history of the program only to have absolutely no one with a pulse behind him

dawgoneyall
09-03-2016, 05:41 PM

BSo

Bothrops
09-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Agree.

Unless Tiano is good, we don't have a guy to replace to Dak. Mullen has himself a hell of a predicament here.

Best QB in the history of the program only to have absolutely no one with a pulse behind him

Tiano is better than Williams, that much I do know.

BeardoMSU
09-03-2016, 05:47 PM
BS

No, it's not.

Johnson85
09-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Bruh, the players he was throwing to were in no way open. He telegraphs passes & puts WRs in awful positions

They were passes that should have been caught. Could have been better but receivers do their job and who knows.

BeardoMSU
09-03-2016, 06:11 PM
They were passes that should have been caught. Could have been better but receivers do their job and who knows.

J. Hector Christ. What are y'all trying to say? That our WR's intentionally tanked plays to get the QB they wanted? Seriously?

Maroon Diapers
09-03-2016, 06:32 PM
I forgot that play when Ross was wide ass open in the back of the end zone and Williams shorted him and overshot the under route. Seemed to be a theme for damien

Political Hack
09-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Seasons over. We lost to USA. Doesn't matter.

HoopsDawg
09-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Seasons over. We lost to USA. Doesn't matter.

THIS

Johnson85
09-03-2016, 06:47 PM
J. Hector Christ. What are y'all trying to say? That our WR's intentionally tanked plays to get the QB they wanted? Seriously?
What the 17 are you smoking? People drop passes. It happens. But you usually don't bench a guy because wr's kill drives. Especially crazy not togove a qb another chance when he's sitting behind a guy that can't move the ball against USA.

Bubb Rubb
09-03-2016, 06:49 PM

Not sure how you can say this. He only got six plays. And they were terrible play calls.

Williams looked just as bad if not worse in the second half. He attempted some throws that were as bad as I've seen a MSU QB make in years.

Steakonastick
09-03-2016, 06:51 PM
I thought the play calling changed when Williams came in. Swing passes to Holloway and short crossing routes.