PDA

View Full Version : Atta Boy Danno!

GTHOM
09-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Dan I am 22 years old and have been going to State games since I was old enough to walk. I will not be going to a game this year. I would rather go watch Croom because that is exactly what we just saw. A croom level performance. Not going to waste my time. You wont have to look for a way out this offseason

War Machine Dawg
09-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Dan I am 22 years old and have been going to State games since I was old enough to walk. I will not be going to a game this year. I would rather go watch Croom because that is exactly what we just saw. A croom level performance. Not going to waste my time. You wont have to look for a way out this offseason

Easy now. That was bad, but it wasn't THAT bad. Crxxm would have only scored 7 after trailing the whole way.

SailingDawg
09-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Another spoiled child. You didn't care or pay attention until you were 10 or 12. You've been spoiled over the fact that we had Dak Prescott in recent years. I'm repeating myself here, but I've been watching MSU for 40 years (I remember starting to care and pay attention when I was 10 or 12). We are and always will be an average college football team. We will have some good years but more bad years. We have a new stadium that seats 63k when the top teams seat 100k. Top team budgets are double and triple what ours is. Our town is a third or less the size of others. (all of this applies to UM, too, but they won't accept it)

We win a few games, get excited (beat Alabama once every ten years), then drop back off to 3-8 and fire the coach. The cycle continues.

Granted, Mullen is a bit better than some of the others, there's only so much he can do in Starkvegas.

I'll still be watching games and supporting the Bulldogs in every sport. I hope you do, too.

GTHOM
09-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Another spoiled child. You didn't care or pay attention until you were 10 or 12. You've been spoiled over the fact that we had Dak Prescott in recent years. I'm repeating myself here, but I've been watching MSU for 40 years (I remember starting to care and pay attention when I was 10 or 12). We are and always will be an average college football team. We will have some good years but more bad years. We have a new stadium that seats 63k when the top teams seat 100k. Top team budgets are double and triple what ours is. Our town is a third or less the size of others. (all of this applies to UM, too, but they won't accept it)

We win a few games, get excited (beat Alabama once every ten years), then drop back off to 3-8 and fire the coach. The cycle continues.

Granted, Mullen is a bit better than some of the others, there's only so much he can do in Starkvegas.

I'll still be watching games and supporting the Bulldogs in every sport. I hope you do, too.

Poor ole MSU we dont deserve no better than living with the shoes

ShotgunDawg
09-03-2016, 03:06 PM

I refuse to accept this & it would be embarrassing for any of our fans to as well

GreenheadDawg
09-03-2016, 03:09 PM
I refuse to accept this & it would be embarrassing for any of our fans to as well

It's the main problem with our fanbase. Poor ole MSU when I was a kid we scored 3 points all season. Who gives a **** what happened 40 years ago. It's 2016, he makes a lot of money and we deserve better

Corn Bread
09-03-2016, 03:16 PM

I can go back to the Tyler era moving forward of games I have attended. I did not see a game coached by a man making 4 million dollars a year. At best right now they win five games. Bowl season is over. Let the rebuild begin.

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-03-2016, 03:17 PM

^^^ all day. The apathetic portion of our fanbase is a cancer to the growth of our program.

Corn Bread
09-03-2016, 03:20 PM

I can go back to the Tyler era moving forward of games I have attended. I did not see a game coached well after the half by a man making 4 million dollars a year. At best right now they win five games. Bowl season is over. Let the rebuild planning begin. Also one note, I still do not appreciate a four million dollar coach spending January looking for a new gig when he should have been recruiting. Dan, you own this shit show.

lastmajordog
09-03-2016, 03:22 PM

Thank you.....I second this....it DOESNT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

DudyDawg
09-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Let's keep him cause he's the best we've ever had. That attitude will guarantee our future will be just as shitty as our past

Edit- thanks GreenheadDawg ha

GreenheadDawg
09-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Let's keep him cause he's the best we've ever had. That attitude will guarantee our history and future will be just as shitty as our past

FIFY

lastmajordog
09-03-2016, 03:28 PM
REALLY ENJOYABLE watching Wisconsin not be intimidated by the TIGAHS and taking the fight to them.....

GTHOM
09-03-2016, 03:33 PM
I can go back to the Tyler era moving forward of games I have attended. I did not see a game coached well after the half by a man making 4 million dollars a year. At best right now they win five games. Bowl season is over. Let the rebuild planning begin. Also one note, I still do not appreciate a four million dollar coach spending January looking for a new gig when he should have been recruiting. Dan, you own this shit show.

Dont say that people will think you have an agenda****

Corn Bread
09-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Dont say that people will think you have an agenda****

Agenda or the facts. He does not sound concerned nor care.

GTHOM
09-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Agenda or the facts. He does not sound concerned nor care.

He hasnt cared since we beat Auburn in 2014

Bothrops
09-03-2016, 04:16 PM
He hasnt cared since we beat Auburn in 2014

This^ Mullen has no fire, he's too comfortable. Nice house, nice wife, nice kids, nice vacations, gnarly dress...hell he's more interested in running everyday. He should travel the world, run marathons, etc.

GTHOM
09-03-2016, 04:18 PM
This^ Mullen has no fire, he's too comfortable. Nice house, nice wife, nice kids, nice vacations, gnarly dress...hell he's more interested in running everyday. He should travel the world, run marathons, etc.

Thank the 2015 AD of the year Scott Stricklin

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
09-03-2016, 04:58 PM

I'll tell you two things he can do....1. Give a **** about winning and 2. Fire Hevesy. Until he does these two things we're ****ed.