PDA

View Full Version : Grow some balls Stricklin

Engine
09-03-2016, 02:29 PM
You've been a literal cuck watching Mullen flirt with all these other teams every off season and you just sit there and take it paying him over 4 million dollars a year. You demand nothing in return, no passion, no loyalty, nothing. You are a complete weak and pathetic fool. Mullen laughs as he take you to the cleaners over and over all the while running the program into the ground.

You should have fired him last year when he was trying to hop on any train out of town. That SHOWED where his heart was. But Scott the Cuck just let it slide.

Dawgology
09-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Agreed. Needs to be gone at the end of this season.

HSVDawg
09-03-2016, 02:33 PM
You've been a literal cuck watching Mullen flirt with all these other teams every off season and you just sit there and take it paying him over 4 million dollars a year. You demand nothing in return, no passion, no loyalty, nothing. You are a complete weak and pathetic fool. Mullen laughs as he take you to the cleaners over and over all the while running the program into the ground.

You should have fired him last year when he was trying to hop on any train out of town. That SHOWED where his heart was. But Scott the Cuck just let it slide.

Stricklin won't be making the decision. He will be gone after the season either under his own power or ours.

Engine
09-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Also shows the level of bitch our "cigar boys" are. ****ing Virginia Slims.

civildawg
09-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Will not be attending another game until he's gone

Op4isabitch
09-03-2016, 02:56 PM
Stricklin won't be making the decision. He will be gone after the season either under his own power or ours.

Fact or just something you're hoping for, to clarify, I hope it's fact. I haven't been on board since 2013. I thought I was wrong for the first half of 2014 but down the stretch my thoughts were confirmed.

DudyDawg
09-03-2016, 02:58 PM
That's the 2015 AD of the year you're hating on!

HSVDawg
09-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Fact or just something you're hoping for, to clarify, I hope it's fact. I haven't been on board since 2013. I thought I was wrong for the first half of 2014 but down the stretch my thoughts were confirmed.

It's just common sense. He wasn't extended last year. He is not going to win 4 games and get an extension this year, and it would be career suicide for him to head into 2017 without a deal in place and running the risk of completely destroying everything he built and making himself untouchable. And he makes Top 15 money and therefore has minimum expectation of not letting the wheels fall off which is certainly what began today. My guess is that unless he pulls a rabbit out of his ass to win 6, our money guys make it known in no uncertain terms that he needs to start looking. He's probably kicking himself for not taking that Maryland job now.

Turfdawg67
09-03-2016, 03:15 PM

And what "program" are you referring to? The one Croom built?!?

Todd4State
09-03-2016, 03:17 PM
It's just common sense. He wasn't extended last year. He is not going to win 4 games and get an extension this year, and it would be career suicide for him to head into 2017 without a deal in place and running the risk of completely destroying everything he built and making himself untouchable. And he makes Top 15 money and therefore has minimum expectation of not letting the wheels fall off which is certainly what began today. My guess is that unless he pulls a rabbit out of his ass to win 6, our money guys make it known in no uncertain terms that he needs to start looking. He's probably kicking himself for not taking that Maryland job now.
In other words Dak saved his ass.