PDA

View Full Version : Suspensions and Injuries

Dallas_Dawg
09-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Just saw that Nick James and Malik Dear are suspended today along with Simmons.
Also says Will Coleman is out with injury along with Tolando Cleveland and Cedric Jiles
I realize some of this information is old news but the Malik Dear suspension was a surprise

Bothrops
09-03-2016, 10:14 AM
Thanks for passing along.

Leroy Jenkins
09-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Surprised at Dear, one of my favorites.

War Machine Dawg
09-03-2016, 10:24 AM
Damn, hate to see Malik out. At least D-Lee is available at RB....even if he'll never touch the ball because Mullen gonna feed Shump.

TrapGame
09-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Damn, hate to see Malik out. At least D-Lee is available at RB....even if he'll never touch the ball because Mullen gonna feed Shump.

If Shump has problems with USA's defense he should never see the field again. Most of their starters are out no excuse not getting good yards every carry.

AROB44
09-03-2016, 10:43 AM
It's a real shame that Mullen never wants to play the best players. He could just get on ED and he would know who the best players are....no need to even consider practice, etc. ******

War Machine Dawg
09-03-2016, 10:54 AM
If Shump has problems with USA's defense he should never see the field again. Most of their starters are out no excuse not getting good yards every carry.

For the reasons you point out, I'd imagine Shump is going to have a good day. Doesn't change the fact he's not an SEC RB and should be at fullback.