PDA

View Full Version : I'm wearing Maroon tomorrow

EngDawg
09-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Convince me I should wear white.

mstatefan91
09-02-2016, 01:46 PM
I honestly don't care. It's your sweat and money.

MSUDawg99
09-02-2016, 01:48 PM

Because it's going to be hot??? I don't know. It's kind of a no brainer, imo.

fader2103
09-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Because I'm wearing maroon and probably too many others that don't care!

Dawgtini
09-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Because you are a unique non-conformist and you are not going to just go along and conform with the other non-conformist by wearing maroon. You will wear white, not because you are a sheep, but because you are your own man and won't follow the "non-conformist" crowd.

HoopsDawg
09-02-2016, 02:01 PM

It's a white out. And it's hot. Don't be a d***. Just wear a white shirt. It's not hard.

MafiaDawg
09-02-2016, 02:07 PM
I go along with the dress code but i think the stadium looks good when it's a mixture of maroon and white.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-02-2016, 02:07 PM

Nope..Wear whatever the f*%@ you want. I don't think anybody really gives a s*&%. LETS ENJOY FOOTBALL!!!! This aint no fashion show!!

sleepy dawg
09-02-2016, 02:11 PM

Oh look, another engineer who thinks he's cool. Seems like one of you post this every year. You must be too smart to fall into the "wear white" trap. It must be difficult to be a genius like you. Congratulations on all the success you will have in the future one day.... cocksucking bitch.

...i don't care what you do, i just wanted to join in the fun

mstatefan91
09-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Oh look, another engineer who thinks he's cool. Seems like one of you post this every year. You must be too smart to fall into the "wear white" trap. It must be difficult to be a genius like you. Congratulations on all the success you will have in the future one day.... cocksucking bitch.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/escalated.gif

Tbonewannabe
09-02-2016, 02:32 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/escalated.gif

And Brick killed a guy with a trident.

mstatefan91
09-02-2016, 02:37 PM
And Brick killed a guy with a trident.

http://i.imgur.com/MaypWgu.gif

LC Dawg
09-02-2016, 02:37 PM
White should be recommended for all high temp games and required for all games with a chance of rain.

mstatefan91
09-02-2016, 02:45 PM
White should be recommended for all high temp games and required for all games with a chance of rain.

I like your style

Liverpooldawg
09-02-2016, 02:46 PM
I'll wear white, as always when it's hot and sunny.

Jack Lambert
09-02-2016, 03:04 PM
I have one of the official white T shirts for tomorrow but what I am thinking about wearing is a plain white Fruit of loom t-shirt. Buy Maroon marker and write MSU on the front interlocking like the old helmets and on the back write Kaepenick Sucks.

maroonmania
09-02-2016, 03:11 PM

If you don't want to wear white to unify with your fellow Bulldog fans then by all means don't, just don't waste board space posting about it.

RougeDawg
09-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Sure don't wear white. You and the other dipshits who wear maroon tomorrow will be some of the first ones bitching and complaining when a recruit says he prefers a different universities in game experience.

Wearing what is requested is a way for our fan base to show unity in support of our team. The 16-18 year old Kardashian generation pays attention to this and it impacts their decision, no matter how insignificant we 25-55 year olds think it is. It really is not that difficult to understands. We say we want to take the next step with or program but it's apparent some of our fans are so selfish and braindead that they don't do all they can to help our program.

Posts like this just make me want to ask "What's it feel like?"

Where'sWaldo
09-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Sure don't wear white. You and the other dipshits who wear maroon tomorrow will be some of the first ones bitching and complaining when a recruit says he prefers a different universities in game experience.

Wearing what is requested is a way for our fan base to show unity in support of our team. The 16-18 year old Kardashian generation pays attention to this and it impacts their decision, no matter how insignificant we 25-55 year olds think it is. It really is not that difficult to understands. We say we want to take the next step with or program but it's apparent some of our fans are so selfish and braindead that they don't do all they can to help our program.

Posts like this just make me want to ask "What's it feel like?"

I don't know how to break this to you easy but recruits could care less what color joe blow in the stands wear. They care that fans show up and make noise but that's about the extent of it.

JoseBrown
09-02-2016, 04:17 PM

You'll melt if not****

I'm wearing my grey W/blue COWBOYS PRESCOTT 4 t-shirt if you wear maron.

Percho
09-02-2016, 04:21 PM
http://worldartsme.com/images/wife-beater-t-shirt-clipart-1.jpg

Wear white.

MedDawg
09-02-2016, 04:31 PM

Because if everyone wears white the stadium will look better. Why NOT wear white? Are you worried we'll lose if you don't wear your lucky maroon shirt?

JDog13
09-02-2016, 04:35 PM
I'm goin commando, in all white, someone try to stop me.

Drugdog
09-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Who gives a flying f*** what you wear. It's a ballgame. Wear a cork and two band aids if you want too.

EngDawg
09-02-2016, 04:43 PM
You guys are right about it being hot in maroon tomorrow. The reason I wear maroon to every game is that I think it is more unique to MSU vs white. Literally every school in the country wears white to some degree. Not as many wear maroon.

Op4isabitch
09-02-2016, 05:24 PM
SS has given orders to food venders to supply any fans wearing Maroon shirts with the ass odor cups!

White shirts get the poonani scented cups. 😉

RougeDawg
09-02-2016, 09:55 PM
I don't know how to break this to you easy but recruits could care less what color joe blow in the stands wear. They care that fans show up and make noise but that's about the extent of it.

I hate to break it to you, but living under a rock results in missing out on things.

Recruits talk gameday and game experiences. Having a solid color in the stand or the checkered look we were asked to create in a few weeks, shows that the fans have bought in and are doing their part. I'm sorry but I can't understand it for you.

Dawgpile
09-02-2016, 10:31 PM
http://worldartsme.com/images/wife-beater-t-shirt-clipart-1.jpg

Wear white.

Imbed pics preferred, but quality post.

BeastMan
09-02-2016, 10:39 PM

I lost it at this post. Like literally almost choked on a drink laughing.

the59dawg
09-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Depends on whether your seat is in the sun. Maroon a no, no in the sun in Sept.

Percho
09-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Imbed pics preferred, but quality post.

I did not know how.

Leroy Jenkins
09-02-2016, 11:42 PM
https://nicoleandmaggie.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/barren-field.jpg?w=780

http://i.imgur.com/QzrpedH.gif

ckDOG
09-03-2016, 12:49 AM

Oh, you rebel.