PDA

View Full Version : Friendly reminder to share with family and friends. Clear bag policy...

RougeDawg
09-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Will be enacted this year for football games. It's a lartty frustrating feeling when your lady friend has to go back to vehicle and put her purse away. Just a heads up to hopefully prevent people from missing kickoff tomorrow.

Tbonewannabe
09-02-2016, 08:56 AM
My wife usually doesn't carry a purse to games but is this normal for NFL or MLB? She used to have to carry a clear purse when she worked for a retailer that required it but other than that I can't think of any time she would have done it.

msujan
09-02-2016, 08:58 AM
We had to have clear bags for the bowl game last year.

RougeDawg
09-02-2016, 09:08 AM
We had to have clear bags for the bowl game last year.

Every NFL stadium has been using this policy for at least 3 years. Didn't notice at Astros game last season of they had a clear bag policy or not. Got there early. Can't recall what Pelicsns games have. Believe you can bring in a small hand sized purse. Not that I've ever brought one.

msujan
09-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Has there been something said about no smoking, no alcohol, this week?

TheRef
09-02-2016, 12:11 PM
Has there been something said about no smoking, no alcohol, this week?

MSU is a smoke-free campus now. No smoking (including e-cigarettes and vape pens) is allowed on MSU property.

jumbo
09-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Also, you can bring a non-clear bag. You just have to go to one of the designated checkpoints and have it searched.

TheRef
09-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Also, you can bring a non-clear bag. You just have to go to one of the designated checkpoints and have it searched.

Gonna be a pain. You'll have it searched, then checked by a dog, then tagged.