PDA

View Full Version : Donations in honor of godlluB, aka Roger Smith

I seen it dawg
09-02-2016, 07:50 AM
As most on here know Roger, a great Bulldog and one of our original members of the board, is in his last moments of fighting the good fight against pancreatic cancer. We, at Elitedawgs ownership, have decided to honor Roger with a brick at the stadium. ED ownership will cover the cost of the brick but anyone wanting to donate in Roger's name can still do so using the green donate button on our site. Dollars donated for this reason will be earmarked to go to a charity or organization of Roger and his family's choosing. Many posters have requested to help with the stadium brick and this we feel is the proper way to do so. Please feel free to spread this anyway you see fit and we will update information on the donations as we receive message from his family.

God bless you and your family Roger and Godspeed to you. Go Dawgs.

WRAP IT IN MAROON AND WHITE

godlluB
09-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Y'all are absolutely amazing. I never seem to fail to be blown away by the love and generosity, among ED members, and the whole Bulldog Family.

slickdawg
09-02-2016, 08:52 AM
It's family man, you know that, and you are part of it!

I seen it dawg
09-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Bump

JoseBrown
09-02-2016, 11:19 AM
Man, I'll tell you what, I don't care what the Rebears say, this is the best site on the interwebs! And full of some really great members! Godspeed Roger!! You are a great Bulldog!!

RTO Dawg
09-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Godspeed my fellow BULLDOG, prayers go to you and your family!

mathistondawg
09-02-2016, 11:35 AM
this is awesome. hailstate. godspeed my friend

Statecoachingblows**
09-02-2016, 11:52 AM
It's things like this that set this site apart in my opinion. I've never been around any other message board so maybe it isn't uncommon, I can't attest to that. I don't know any of you other than a screen name and yet time and time again I've been fortunate enough to witness this site raise up and help their fellow man. I don't know you either godlluB, but I have read so many encouraging words about you and your fight that I know you'll be in good hands. I can honestly say I'm proud to have been fortunate enough to read your story and see the good that you've been able to bring out in your fellow Dawgs. May God bless you and your family.

tireddawg
09-02-2016, 11:58 AM
Can we get this at the top? And for some reason I don't see a donate button

lamont
09-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Can we get this at the top? And for some reason I don't see a donate button

The green donate button is next to quick links and under the GTHOM link toward the top of the page- just above where the posts begin. I've heard if you are in mobile view on your phone- it doesn't show. Not sure about that though

confucius say
09-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Is the donate button visible from phone or do you need to be on computer?

Eta: nm, thanks random

fader2103
09-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Yes! I don't see the green donate button, but I'm also on my phone if that has any reason why.

lamont
09-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Go to desktop view on your phone and you will be able to see it

tireddawg
09-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Ok. Thanks

ScoobaDawg
09-02-2016, 05:57 PM
try clicking this link if you can't see it on mobile.
http://www.elitedawgs.com/misc.php?do=donate

Statecoachingblows**
09-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Any updates on godlluB's condition?