PDA

View Full Version : The SEC east is awful again

preachermatt83
09-01-2016, 08:22 PM
Or so it seems. Vandy and USCe are both pitiful. Looks like UT was overrated AGAIN!! Like always.

Commercecomet24
09-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Yep! I said in another thread, wish we were in the east.

preachermatt83
09-01-2016, 08:27 PM
Yep! I said in another thread, wish we were in the east.

You got that right

Mjoelner34
09-01-2016, 08:31 PM
In basketball the east bitched, bitched and bitched until we did away with divisions because the west was so weak. I wish there was a way to do that with football. Two years ago it should have been us and Bama in the championship game. Mizzou would have been lucky to have been bowl eligible playing a west schedule.

Commercecomet24
09-01-2016, 08:35 PM
In basketball the east bitched, bitched and bitched until we did away with divisions because the west was so weak. I wish there was a way to do that with football. Two years ago it should have been us and Bama in the championship game. Mizzou would have been lucky to have been bowl eligible playing a west schedule.

Wouldn't that be something. Let's do it!

TrapGame
09-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Time to kick Tennessee outta the SEC!!*******

confucius say
09-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Same song, different verse.

QuadrupleOption
09-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Remember in the 90's when we won the SEC West? Of course you do - and the mantra was always that we should do away with divisions because MSU didn't deserve a spot in the Championship game because we didn't have to play Florida, Georgia, or Tennessee.

Funny how that talk has dried up since then.

Liverpooldawg
09-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Remember in the 90's when we won the SEC West? Of course you do - and the mantra was always that we should do away with divisions because MSU didn't deserve a spot in the Championship game because we didn't have to play Florida, Georgia, or Tennessee.

Funny how that talk has dried up since then.

This stuff goes in cycles, always has and always will. That's why a geographical split makes sense in every sport. Screw the talking heads. For the most part they are empty heads.

RougeDawg
09-01-2016, 09:33 PM
Dobbs and Tenn are hot garbage. Goes to show preseason ranks are based mainly on recruiting and nothing else. Rarely ever is logic used in preseason polls. Just look at another certain team in ms. No way they are even top 30. But they "have talent".

GreenheadDawg
09-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Vandy's O-line is destroying USC. We better rush for 200 yards in that game

mstatefan91
09-01-2016, 10:15 PM
All went downhill when Urban "retired."

Goldendawg
09-01-2016, 10:57 PM
I was in Atlanta when we played Tn for the SEC title. Their fans acted like they were too good to even acknowledge that we were in the game. Went to one game at Tn and will never go back. They live in the past just like UNM.

Goldendawg
09-01-2016, 10:59 PM
Why do Tn, Auburn, and Fl wear orange? They can hunt in it on Friday, play football in it on Sat, and pick up trash on the side of the road for the Dept of Corrections on Sunday.

BrunswickDawg
09-02-2016, 12:28 AM
Why do Tn, Auburn, and Fl wear orange? They can hunt in it on Friday, play football in it on Sat, and pick up trash on the side of the road for the Dept of Corrections on Sunday.

I've always believed that true rednecks turn orange in the fall - AU, Clemson, Ten, UF, Texas.

Leroy Jenkins
09-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Hurd is the softest 240lb tailback in history. Soft as grandma's titties.

Bdawg
09-02-2016, 07:47 AM

Pretty damn good!!

Jack Lambert
09-02-2016, 08:23 AM
I am sorry but I think the SEC is over rated. Watch the SEC will lose some OOC games this weekend.

BB30
09-02-2016, 08:54 AM
QB play is going to hurt several teams in the SEC this year. Dobbs looked terrible. Bama breaking in a new guy, Harris is terrible. Georgia starting Lambert is a joke and Auburn doesn't have an SEC QB on the roster. It should be interesting to see how everything plays out. If we can get decent O line play and Fitz steps up we could end up having a pretty good year if our defense is going to be as good as advertised.