PDA

View Full Version : I've Had My Disagreements With Rosebowl

Spiderman
08-31-2016, 07:38 PM
but he has had the line of the year so far this week when he said... "I won more game with Tobias Singleton than Ole Miss did"

Steve was his 7 0n 7 coach and referenced on the Boneyard about how the 3 best players on that team went to Ole Miss, after they falsely accused him of steering his 7 on 7 guys to State. the only 2 he had that signed with State were Joe Morrow and Deontay Evans. Both who Ole Miss didn't offer.

Ole Rosey done shown them how stupid they are again.

Todd4State
08-31-2016, 07:41 PM
Absolutely hilarious that he was accused of steering those guys to MSU when Ole Miss hired a driver to not take two of those players to Big Dawg Camp and one of them was coached by Bobby Hall.

Jarius
08-31-2016, 08:03 PM
That driver got into a Twitter spat with Steve not too long ago and Steve embarrassed him. He told Steve that he didn't know what he was talking about and Steve started spitting facts about the day he "got lost" and he promptly shut his mouth.

Billy Ray Valentine
08-31-2016, 10:25 PM
Steve routinely destroys the bear fans on Twitter and those dumbasses keep coming back for more.

Really Clark?
08-31-2016, 10:30 PM
They don't just back for more. Many believe they are winning these fights they get into.

Todd4State
09-01-2016, 01:00 AM
That driver got into a Twitter spat with Steve not too long ago and Steve embarrassed him. He told Steve that he didn't know what he was talking about and Steve started spitting facts about the day he "got lost" and he promptly shut his mouth.

I'm pretty sure there is no love lost between Rosebowl and the driver. If I remember correctly Rosebowl looked pretty bad during the Army AA debacle.

I've criticized Rosebowl plenty but I am glad he doesn't do anything creepy like Yancy and that group.