PDA

View Full Version : WMD's Preseason Preview: Offense

War Machine Dawg
08-31-2016, 11:45 AM
Gents, my Offensive Preview is up at M&WN (http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2016/08/31/wmds-mississippi-state-preseason-preview-offense/). Would love to hear your thoughts on RB & OL. Hope you enjoy!

War Machine Dawg
08-31-2016, 07:55 PM
Bump

mcain31
08-31-2016, 08:18 PM
I just hope to see an improved offensive line. Our receiving corps is faster. I hope that we can stretch the field more this year, but that still means an improved OL

War Machine Dawg
08-31-2016, 09:00 PM
I just hope to see an improved offensive line. Our receiving corps is faster. I hope that we can stretch the field more this year, but that still means an improved OL

Agreed. OL is the key. I want to see them get nasty this year. The soft mentality last year made me wanna puke. We need some ass kickers up front whose attitude rubs off on everyone else.

lastmajordog
08-31-2016, 09:17 PM
Excellent smart observation....thanks WMD.....

Tbonewannabe
08-31-2016, 10:27 PM
I think getting back to running the actual spread option is going to help. It makes sense if Dak really had hurt ribs why he didn't run early in the year.

War Machine Dawg
09-01-2016, 09:27 AM
Excellent smart observation....thanks WMD.....

Thank you, sir.

I think getting back to running the actual spread option is going to help. It makes sense if Dak really had hurt ribs why he didn't run early in the year.

I agree. No more predetermined "reads." Actually read the option and pull or give. I think the Dak had hurt ribs rumor is BS. Mullen wanted to showcase his improvement as a passer to the NFL. It's just that simple.