PDA

View Full Version : Since Scooba missed the hypocrisy between Kapernakus and NFL not allowing Cowboys to.

RougeDawg
08-31-2016, 11:06 AM
Wear patch for 5 Fallen Police officers (How is this not 1st Amendment as you claim protects Kapernakus' stance?). Can the Cowboy's as an organization not express their free speech and support service members of their community who were assassinated? Why does the NFL allow one and not the other? We can agree to disagree but the next topic there should be 0.0000 debate.

Can anyone else see the 2nd instance of hypocrisy with Kapernakus wearing a Fidel Castro shirt in the post game interview? He's speaking out against oppression against Black Americans in the United States. The same country with a black president and many other of the same race who hold a good portion of the highest offices in the land. Not to mention all of the celebrities and sports figures who are paid millions upon millions of dollars, from this oppressed race. Someone please name another nation today or throughout the history of the world that has more opportunity for persons of any race than the present day United States of America.

Is this oppression? Someone please clarify for me. If that is oppression, please sign me up.

Or is wearing a t-shirt of one of the most oppressive figures in the last century and most oppressive in western hemisphere, mean standing for those oppressed? Why isn't this same biased media even bringing this up? Because they want the brain-dead public to know what they wish you to know. Let's also take notice the religion of his current girlfriend, of which he recently converted to, and her views towards America. Another item not mentioned because it doesn't fit the media's and one political party's agenda. The DeMedia only reports that which helps push their cause. Please feel free to look these things up on your own, but do not believe for one minute the stance you heard from Kapernakus in your news wast the whole stance and entire truth. 2446

sleepy dawg
08-31-2016, 11:21 AM
Was it really necessary to start a new thread to continue to talk about Colin? Who gives a sh*t what this guy does? Quit listening to the mainstream media who's 1 and only goal is to generate ratings. You know this already, but you're falling into the trap anyway.

TheRef
08-31-2016, 12:20 PM
Already had a thread on this. Locking it.

ScoobaDawg
09-01-2016, 02:35 AM
You dumb **** really don't get it. You need to open your little walnut mind and reevaluate shit. This situation is a lot closer to me than a lot of people know and I'll still stand for what I believe in and what people die defending.