PDA

View Full Version : I know it's risky but I'd rather have a meaningful game start the season

drunkernhelldawg
08-31-2016, 08:44 AM
It's like we've been waiting all this time and still have to wait some more. I kind of envy TSUN fans this week. They're not having any trouble getting excited about their opener.

msstate7
08-31-2016, 08:47 AM
On the flip side, if they get their head rung in game 1, then their excitement goes away rather quickly.

I'm just hoping for a couple wins to build some hope for the lsu game even if it's extremely unlikely we win

Taog Redloh
08-31-2016, 08:50 AM
Is it something in the brain? No offense to you drunk, but you liberal types seem to all be behind this idea. I have a buddy who is a lib and is always talking about scheduling harder just 'because'. Then that moron esplanade on 6-pack is always pushing for it. It's stupidity and not rooted in reality. We don't need another hard game.

It leads me to believe that whatever brain chemical differences cause one to be a conservative or liberal, control the discernment of whether or not we should do stupid shit. Just my opinion.

mic
08-31-2016, 08:51 AM
Stupid....