PDA

View Full Version : Nick James say....

Political Hack
08-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Well, I don't really know what Nick James says, but someone who's almost always right just said he's eligible. Now, that doesn't mean he will for sure play. They may redshirt him or they may suspend him (team suspension on a game to game basis), but he is techncially eligible and will not be held out by anyone other than our coaching staff, should they choose to do so.

It was disciplinary issue and the coaches will determine how it's handled. Not anyone else. That's good news in my estimation.

Cox is also eligible and they are not expecting him to be suspended for the game.

[Thread title spell checked and corrected by FlabLoser's alphanumeric calculator]

hells bells
08-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Well, I don't really know what Nick James says, but someone who's almost always right just said he's eligible. Now, that doesn't mean he will for sure play. They may redshirt him or they may suspend him (team suspension on a game to game basis), but he is techncially eligible and will not be held out by anyone other than our coaching staff, should they choose to do so.

It was disciplinary issue and the coaches will determine how it's handled. Not anyone else. That's good news in my estimation.

Cox is also eligible and they are not expecting him to be suspended for the game.

Any mention of Evans? Not anyone else is a good indication. Safe than sorry.

FISHDAWG
08-27-2013, 01:46 PM
I must of missed something big ...didn't know there was a question about his eligibility, I thought he played some last year ...... sounds like a discipline issue or something ... please elaborate ... and Nick James says - I'm Nick James bitches so stand aside

Political Hack
08-27-2013, 01:49 PM
I was told Quay is on the travel squad for the trip to Houston, so I am assuming that means he's fine. All I've heard about him is "he's on thin ice."

Barking 13
08-27-2013, 02:29 PM
I must of missed something big ...didn't know there was a question about his eligibility, I thought he played some last year ...... sounds like a discipline issue or something ... please elaborate ... and Nick James says - I'm Nick James bitches so stand aside

Dude, where you been? :D 6 pages of NJ and QE eligibilty questions.... you musta been fishin' ;)

ShotgunDawg
08-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Someone needs to come up with a GIF of what Quay and Nick do to get in so much trouble. Neither one of them, to my knowledge, has done one thing illegal or, since they are eligible, seem to be making it in school, and yet they are always in trouble. I am just really curious what they do.

1. Do Nick and Quay blow off meetings

2. Do Nick and Quay blow off class, but still manage to make adequate grades?

3. Do Nick and Quay start food fights in the cafeteria?

4. Do Nick and Quay not go to practice?

5. Do Nick and Quay cheat in school?

6. Do Nick and Quay give the teachers Scorpion depth drops?

7. Do they steal Phil Silva's socks?

I just don't understand how these two guys are always in trouble, but seem to maintain eligibility and aren't in jail?

I mean..... what the hell do they do?

CooterDavenport
08-27-2013, 03:13 PM
I heard they asked about injuries and almost got kicked out of the football facility.

War Machine Dawg
08-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Hope like hell your source is right, Hack. We need those guys to step up and be factors for us.

Political Hack
08-27-2013, 03:24 PM
me too WMD. Keep in mind I was told that Quay would travel, not that he would play... but they didn't mention that either way.

Nick's situation is back in the hands of the coaches. It wasn't before today.

Dawgdom
08-27-2013, 03:29 PM
I heard they asked about injuries and almost got kicked out of the football facility.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa

FISHDAWG
08-27-2013, 03:30 PM
thanks, I'll go back and look ... been traveling and off the board for several days ... I refuse to do the I-phone thing until they quit making the simple flip phones

Tough Dawg
08-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Nick James is our Nick Brassell. Plain and simple. All the talent in the world, but doesn't realize his last opportunity is right around the corner. Some people just can't be helped.

The good thing Nick isn't at the end of the tunnel just yet. He's got time to right the ship. Hope he does.

hailmari
08-27-2013, 04:05 PM
I've heard Nick took off on a campus golf cart instead of walking to practice his first summer here.

Aside from some Renardo Sidney-esqe personality issues, he's only done little goofy stuff like that.

Todd4State
08-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Nick James is our Nick Brassell. Plain and simple. All the talent in the world, but doesn't realize his last opportunity is right around the corner. Some people just can't be helped.

The good thing Nick isn't at the end of the tunnel just yet. He's got time to right the ship. Hope he does.

Are we going to use him to get a 5 star recruit from Long Beach and then kick him to curb?

Todd4State
08-27-2013, 04:08 PM
Someone needs to come up with a GIF of what Quay and Nick do to get in so much trouble. Neither one of them, to my knowledge, has done one thing illegal or, since they are eligible, seem to be making it in school, and yet they are always in trouble. I am just really curious what they do.

1. Do Nick and Quay blow off meetings

2. Do Nick and Quay blow off class, but still manage to make adequate grades?

3. Do Nick and Quay start food fights in the cafeteria?

4. Do Nick and Quay not go to practice?

5. Do Nick and Quay cheat in school?

6. Do Nick and Quay give the teachers Scorpion depth drops?

7. Do they steal Phil Silva's socks?

I just don't understand how these two guys are always in trouble, but seem to maintain eligibility and aren't in jail?

I mean..... what the hell do they do?

Cannonball into Dan's pool.

Johnson85
08-27-2013, 04:12 PM
I've heard Nick took off on a campus golf cart instead of walking to practice his first summer here.

Aside from some Renardo Sidney-esqe personality issues, he's only done little goofy stuff like that.

Aside from killing people for fun, Dexter only has little run ins with the law like speeding and parking tickets...

ETA: Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones reference probably would have been more timely, but I'm not caught up on any current tv.

CadaverDawg
08-27-2013, 04:44 PM
So far, it is bull shit to compare James to Brassell. James has not had legal issues to my knowledge

hailmari
08-27-2013, 05:53 PM
I enjoy a good STRETCH every now and then, too..

But I see your point

Op4isabitch
08-27-2013, 06:08 PM
I heard that Nick was frustrated at practice and took his frustration out on a player in a green jersey. Tifwiw

The Croom Diaries
08-27-2013, 06:11 PM
I have heard that neither are suspended.

Coach34
08-27-2013, 06:14 PM
I heard that Nick was frustrated at practice and took his frustration out on a player in a green jersey. Tifwiw

Thats not a situation that would have ever been out of Mullen's hands- so I dont think that is legit

dparker
08-27-2013, 07:13 PM
Cannonball into Dan's pool.

This could be fun. I heard that Nick James said we should rehire Woody as the offensive coordiantor