PDA

View Full Version : Hell of a hook set

BeastMan
08-30-2016, 02:44 PM
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc473/stoms31/Mobile%20Uploads/B923C384-F2C7-492E-9828-48E8538EBB7C_zpsyqaor0en.png

Somebody in my boat would be going for a swim

Treemydawg
08-31-2016, 09:05 PM
I had something similar happen to me when I was 11 or 12. My cousin was getting me into bass fishing. One evening we were at a small farm pond fishing and I didn't like what I had tied on my pole. I went to the tackle box and cut my line and started looking for a new bait right behind my cousin who is still fishing. He comes back and throws and his line breaks. He looks around wondering where his spinner bait went. I stand up and look around all of the tree branches he could have snagged and see nothing. I turn my right side to him while I'm looking and he says on my God the bait is in your ear. I start feeling my right ear and the hook went in my ear hole and came out under my earlobe. Needless to say that I freaked out. We ran to his house and my aunt cut the barb off of the hook with a pair of cutting pliers and pulled the hook back through the hole. I still owe that bastard one till this day for doing that.