View Full Version : Isaac Gross Calls Out Yancy on Twitter

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2016, 11:48 AM
LOLZ. These people & their delusions are hilarious

http://i.imgur.com/nZiaSTU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OE5GyXp.jpg

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-30-2016, 11:50 AM
Interesting....looks like they are all in on Akers.

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2016, 11:52 AM
Interesting....looks like they are all in on Akers.

No chance Akers signs on with that sinking ship. I'd be shocked if they pull anyone of that caliber. The place is about to be nuked

M.Fillmore
08-30-2016, 12:03 PM
Any response from Yancy?

deltadawg99
08-30-2016, 12:04 PM
Actually a really smart recruiting move. I'm sure Gross and Strong were there to support USP but I doubt they all would have been there if they were playing Greenville High.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to do this for Golden Triangle players

Ifyouonlyknew
08-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Actually a really smart recruiting move. I'm sure Gross and Strong were there to support USP but I doubt they all would have been there if they were playing Greenville High.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to do this for Golden Triangle players

Our players go to Starkville HS games when they have big games. Our press just doesn't turn it into a lie about being there to support recruits.

Todd4State
08-30-2016, 12:16 PM
Our players go to Starkville HS games when they have big games. Our press just doesn't turn it into a lie about being there to support recruits.

Wait? Yancy lies?

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2016, 12:27 PM

Almost funny how the Yancy can maintain his clearance to speak with recruits after pulling something like this. It is 100% clear that he is trying to steer players to Ole Miss. Not sure why that's difficult for the NCAA to see

Spiderman
08-30-2016, 12:37 PM
Almost funny how the Yancy can maintain his clearance to speak with recruits after pulling something like this. It is 100% clear that he is trying to steer players to Ole Miss. Not sure why that's difficult for the NCAA to see

Correct. Yancy and Chuck are 2 additional recruiters for the staff. Always have been since 25-30 years ago in the Chuck OM Spirit print days.

They can contact recruits and ask questions and get different answers from the staff, or tell them its "off the record" and run straight to the coaches with it. They can also make and ask misleading statements to recruits about other schools. Mainly State. Very much apart of their instutional recruiting up there.

AS I said the other day, Chuck led the fire Cut crowd because he didn't have the access he had with Brewer and Tubs. And then had with Nutt, O, and Freeze.

As far as that picture, I wanted to puke at the blatant bullshit of it's caption. Clearly meant to have Akers see that and think it was all for him.

Glad, and amazed, to see Gross call his ass out for it, too.

1bigdawg
08-30-2016, 01:02 PM
Do you think UNM compliance talked to Gross and got him to do that? They had already gotten the benefit. No point in not covering their rear.

msstate7
08-30-2016, 01:05 PM
Do you think UNM compliance talked to Gross and got him to do that? They had already gotten the benefit. No point in not covering their rear.

Maybe gross just didn't like yancy saying gross was there to support a player playing against his HS

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-30-2016, 01:17 PM
I heard from several OM folks that the OM players don't care too much for douche bag Yancy.. I heard the word "creepy" mentioned.

DLGDawg
08-30-2016, 01:36 PM

That's exactly the way I see it.
Damage control!!

mic
08-30-2016, 02:11 PM

Exactly ...

blacklistedbully
08-30-2016, 02:20 PM
Just another example of how UNM media sources have no trouble lying to their fan base in an effort to shape opinion.

ZedFedder
08-30-2016, 03:39 PM
We sure this isn't photoshopped?

ZedFedder
08-30-2016, 03:40 PM
Never mind. Looked up his Twitter. The way he called him "Porter"... Sheesh. You can tell he isn't a fan.