PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Rice

Engine
08-30-2016, 05:33 AM
So I see Jerry Rice is trending on Twitter and quickly want to know why. Go to ESPN.com and can't find anything. That's odd seeing as how he's the greatest WR of all time trending on Twitter and ESPN has nothing.

A quick Google search and I find that Jerry has committed the thought crime of saying that every life matters and Kap is wrong to disrespect the flag. Jerry Rice is a great ambassador for our state.

msbulldog
08-30-2016, 06:07 AM
Agree, just wish we signed him.

mic
08-30-2016, 06:17 AM
Kap will be unemployed before long and hopefully he stays that way...

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2016, 06:36 AM
I have the sneaking suspicion that if he gets in a game a lineman may "miss" a block and he gets turned into a greasy spot in the backfield.

cbrunt29
08-30-2016, 07:33 AM
I have the sneaking suspicion that if he gets in a game a lineman may "miss" a block and he gets turned into a greasy spot in the backfield.

Nah, for that to happen, he'd have to get in the game first. As of now, that's not looking like it'll happen.

Jack Lambert
08-30-2016, 08:35 AM

He was in the 80's not the 60's. They blocked their ass off for Don Smith. I think they would have done the same for Rice. Think how good they would have been if Rice and Smith had played together.

DownwardDawg
08-30-2016, 08:52 AM

I would love to see this happen.

Engine
08-30-2016, 09:01 AM
He was in the 80's not the 60's. They blocked their ass off for Don Smith. I think they would have done the same for Rice. Think how good they would have been if Rice and Smith had played together.

He was talking about Kap. Comprehension mane.

Bothrops
08-30-2016, 09:09 AM
Rice is one of my favorite players of all time.

Jack Lambert
08-30-2016, 09:10 AM
He was talking about Kap. Comprehension mane.

Sorry.

shoeless joe
08-30-2016, 09:11 AM
So I see Jerry Rice is trending on Twitter and quickly want to know why. Go to ESPN.com and can't find anything. That's odd seeing as how he's the greatest WR of all time trending on Twitter and ESPN has nothing.

A quick Google search and I find that Jerry has committed the thought crime of saying that every life matters and Kap is wrong to disrespect the flag. Jerry Rice is a great ambassador for our state.

Doubt ESPN will run anything about this unless it's to bash him...agenda

Bothrops
08-30-2016, 10:26 AM
**** espn