PDA

View Full Version : Why OM is all in to protect HF

Bodaski
08-29-2016, 02:55 PM
They have no choice, they have to defend Freeze to the end. Freeze is doing exactly what the "network" hired him to do. It's an institutional problem that has been overrun by a group of powerful people who labeled themselves as the network. They ran Pete Boone off because he was trying to curb a lot of their shady doings. Dan Jones was let go and from all indications he was a good person. If you remember, several coaches turned down their plan and that left them with Freeze, who not only was willing to play, but knew the inside workings and schemes of the network. When David Cutcliff was fired after Eli graduated, remember the timing, " after Eli graduated". We had hired Croom right before we got sanctioned, supposedly to help in our own punishment from the NCAA, thanks to Slive and Templeton. OM formed the "network" and hired Orgeron to recruit. Cutcliff told Croom what was taking place with OM. This happened!!! The blindside, Touhy and Eli gone the network was organized and had to fall to make themselves public. Freeze came on board as a recruiting asst under David Saunders his 1st year thanks to Touhy and riding on Ohers coattail. He knew about how the GED worked at Coahoma and how the ACT was done at Wayne Co. He also knew how the "network" operated. They (OM) have to protect Freeze with everything they've got to protect the "network". Basically, Freeze sold his future to get the opportunity to get the OM gig. Now, it's been exposed for what it and he really are and its closing in on them fast.

mic
08-29-2016, 03:14 PM
Cult....

SailingDawg
08-29-2016, 03:16 PM
I fully believe this. Individual's like Freeze are all about putting up a front for their personal success. Blonde wife preaching the good word, always has to tell everyone what good he's done for everyone. Now he has the big paycheck for all the games he's been playing, but it will soon be over. The many rumors of booster association are easy to believe with all the supporting evidence that slowly appears, even though I wear maroon shaded glasses.

There are just too many coincidences and history of illicit behavior between the coaching staff and the current AD (and many others) for it not to be true.

TrapGame
08-29-2016, 03:21 PM
Those immunity interviews are to put Freeze in the room with the recruit and booster X, Y or Z when benefits and/or money was discussed. He's going down like a cheap hooker.

Jack Lambert
08-29-2016, 03:33 PM
Those immunity interviews are to put Freeze in the room with the recruit and booster X, Y or Z when benefits and/or money was discussed. He's going down like a cheap hooker.

So have you had many cheap hookers in your life?

Todd4State
08-29-2016, 03:35 PM
If Freeze starts losing they will kick him to the curb pretty quickly and not think twice about it. Ask Houston Nutt.

TrapGame
08-29-2016, 03:35 PM
So have you had many cheap hookers in your life?

Does the Touhy chick count?

Chip
08-29-2016, 03:40 PM
Bodaski - you mentioned on a couple of posts in the last few weeks that you'd heard some pretty damning information on Ole Miss from a good source. I'm interested as to whether any of the rumors that have been put out there in the last few days are similar to the damning info you'd heard?

AROB44
08-29-2016, 03:49 PM
They have no choice, they have to defend Freeze to the end. Freeze is doing exactly what the "network" hired him to do. It's an institutional problem that has been overrun by a group of powerful people who labeled themselves as the network. They ran Pete Boone off because he was trying to curb a lot of their shady doings. Dan Jones was let go and from all indications he was a good person. If you remember, several coaches turned down their plan and that left them with Freeze, who not only was willing to play, but knew the inside workings and schemes of the network. When David Cutcliff was fired after Eli graduated, remember the timing, " after Eli graduated". We had hired Croom right before we got sanctioned, supposedly to help in our own punishment from the NCAA, thanks to Slive and Templeton. OM formed the "network" and hired Orgeron to recruit. Cutcliff told Croom what was taking place with OM. This happened!!! The blindside, Touhy and Eli gone the network was organized and had to fall to make themselves public. Freeze came on board as a recruiting asst under David Saunders his 1st year thanks to Touhy and riding on Ohers coattail. He knew about how the GED worked at Coahoma and how the ACT was done at Wayne Co. He also knew how the "network" operated. They (OM) have to protect Freeze with everything they've got to protect the "network". Basically, Freeze sold his future to get the opportunity to get the OM gig. Now, it's been exposed for what it and he really are and its closing in on them fast.

First I have heard of this......

PassInterference
08-29-2016, 03:52 PM
If Freeze starts losing they will kick him to the curb pretty quickly and not think twice about it. Ask Houston Nutt.

True. Let's not forget Freeze and his own fans getting into a yelling match as he walked to the lockeroom at VHS. They weren't real happy when he lost to Memphis last year. And in 2014, they lost 3 out of 4 late season games prior to the Egg Bowl. The internet natives were restless and a lot of them were ready to change coaches already.

If Ole Miss starts this year 1-3 (FSU, Wofford, Bama, UGA), you will hear hot seat talk - BANK ON IT!

Todd4State
08-29-2016, 04:23 PM
True. Let's not forget Freeze and his own fans getting into a yelling match as he walked to the lockeroom at VHS. They weren't real happy when he lost to Memphis last year. And in 2014, they lost 3 out of 4 late season games prior to the Egg Bowl. The internet natives were restless and a lot of them were ready to change coaches already.

If Ole Miss starts this year 1-3 (FSU, Wofford, Bama, UGA), you will hear hot seat talk - BANK ON IT!

Yep. And he will be an easy scapegoat for the investigation as well. Ole Miss can burn him at their disposal.

Bodaski
08-29-2016, 04:42 PM
Bodaski - you mentioned on a couple of posts in the last few weeks that you'd heard some pretty damning information on Ole Miss from a good source. I'm interested as to whether any of the rumors that have been put out there in the last few days are similar to the damning info you'd heard?

yes!

spbdawg
08-29-2016, 06:10 PM
#

Chip
08-29-2016, 06:52 PM
yes!

Perfect!

louisvilledawg
08-30-2016, 08:06 AM
yes!

This is good news

Tbonewannabe
08-30-2016, 09:09 AM

I worked with a guy who is a MSU fan. He went to church with Dan Jones and was in the Sunday school class he taught. He said the guy was just a really good guy and didn't have the first bad thing to say about him. It is pretty obvious that he was trying to change the culture at UNM. He was trying to slowly move them away from the whole Confederate Rebels image. The funny thing is UNM could change it to a United States "rebel" against the British similar to the New England Patriots and they could have a similar mascot and keep the same colors. They would still have to get rid of the confederate images but it would be closer to what they had instead of a black bear.

EngDawg
08-30-2016, 09:40 AM
I worked with a guy who is a MSU fan. He went to church with Dan Jones and was in the Sunday school class he taught. He said the guy was just a really good guy and didn't have the first bad thing to say about him. It is pretty obvious that he was trying to change the culture at UNM. He was trying to slowly move them away from the whole Confederate Rebels image. The funny thing is UNM could change it to a United States "rebel" against the British similar to the New England Patriots and they could have a similar mascot and keep the same colors. They would still have to get rid of the confederate images but it would be closer to what they had instead of a black bear.

Or they could have gone with Admiral Ackbar.

Tbonewannabe
08-30-2016, 10:07 AM
Or they could have gone with Admiral Ackbar.

Disney wouldn't let them. Oregon has Donald Duck but that is it. Disney doesn't want to tie them since they have that whole racist thing going for them.

Martianlander
08-30-2016, 10:33 AM
Disney wouldn't let them. Oregon has Donald Duck but that is it. Disney doesn't want to tie them since they have that whole racist thing going for them.

They should probably be the "beavers" for this year anyway.

DeviousDawg
08-30-2016, 10:52 AM

Yep, Freeze and the Rebs were banking on no one talking because they would get in trouble too. Would've worked if Ole Miss had cooperated in the first place, but if they had cooperated they would've been in just as deep shit.

These immunity interviews have ALREADY put Freeze in the room with the recruit and booster X, Y and Z. This is Freeze's last year, take that to the bank. All we can do now is watch it all unfold.

QuadrupleOption
08-30-2016, 11:02 AM
Yep, Freeze and the Rebs were banking on no one talking because they would get in trouble too. Would've worked if Ole Miss had cooperated in the first place, but if they had cooperated they would've been in just as deep shit.

These immunity interviews have ALREADY put Freeze in the room with the recruit and booster X, Y and Z. This is Freeze's last year, take that to the bank. All we can do now is watch it all unfold.

Exactly. The NCAA is looking to establish a pattern of the head coach being involved in recruiting improprieties over multiple years. I guaran-damn-tee you that the players from the other schools span at least 3 years of incoming classes. They are pissed off at Ole Miss' public response to this whole thing, and Hugh Freeze's BS being spewed at every turn and they are going to nail him to the wall over it.

And when this is all over, I hope and pray the Hugh Kellenburger gets run from the CL for being the apologist bullshit artist that he is. That turd needs to be selling women's shoes as soon as the hammer drops on UNM.

msujan
08-30-2016, 05:43 PM
And when this is all over, I hope and pray the Hugh Kellenburger gets run from the CL for being the apologist bullshit artist that he is. That turd needs to be selling women's shoes as soon as the hammer drops on UNM.

I'd never buy shoes from that guy. He's creepy and I don't want him fondling MY feet!

RocketDawg
08-30-2016, 06:21 PM

Any idea what the genesis of the UNLV Rebels is? I've heard them called Running Rebels also but apparently it's officially just Rebels. I don't recall hearing anything negative about their team name.

Really Clark?
08-30-2016, 06:37 PM
Any idea what the genesis of the UNLV Rebels is? I've heard them called Running Rebels also but apparently it's officially just Rebels. I don't recall hearing anything negative about their team name.

http://www.unlvrebels.com/trads/unlv-trads-mascot.html

RocketDawg
08-30-2016, 06:41 PM
http://www.unlvrebels.com/trads/unlv-trads-mascot.html

So the nickname is related to the Civil War ... that's really a little strange. I'm surprised it's still hanging on.

Dolphus Raymond
08-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Someone on SPS posted a link to Gary Parrish's show where he talked about the possibilities of what the immunity interviews could lead to. He did not get into specific's about what a player may have told the NCAA, but rather how complicated it is for Ole Miss now. Really worth a listen.
Yes, IF Freeze et al have lied, these immunity interviews will bring the house down. No inside info, but I think it is just a matter of time before Ole Miss cleans house. I suspect that any objective Ole Miss fan, if speaking honestly, feels the same way at this point.

Really Clark?
08-30-2016, 08:00 PM
So the nickname is related to the Civil War ... that's really a little strange. I'm surprised it's still hanging on.

But not in the sense of any embracing of the southern-northern ideology of the war. More of a thumb to school in there state who's mascot had a union look to it.

Tbonewannabe
08-30-2016, 09:07 PM
Someone on SPS posted a link to Gary Parrish's show where he talked about the possibilities of what the immunity interviews could lead to. He did not get into specific's about what a player may have told the NCAA, but rather how complicated it is for Ole Miss now. Really worth a listen.
Yes, IF Freeze et al have lied, these immunity interviews will bring the house down. No inside info, but I think it is just a matter of time before Ole Miss cleans house. I suspect that any objective Ole Miss fan, if speaking honestly, feels the same way at this point.
Lying to the NCAA is pretty much an automatic show clause much less the other stuff. Bye Beaver.