PDA

View Full Version : Two talking heads on OOB this morning....

lastmajordog
08-29-2016, 09:10 AM
Two talking heads this morning both picked UNM over Fla St. Mostly because talent was basically even and MGK taking it over the top. I understand the line is @ 8, So what gives??

mic
08-29-2016, 09:29 AM
Two talking heads this morning both picked UNM over Fla St. Mostly because talent was basically even and MGK taking it over the top. I understand the line is @ 8, So what gives??

Umiss is more talented at QB (because of experience) and WR / TE they are as deep and talented as FSU everywhere else advantage FSU..
End of story...

lamont
08-29-2016, 10:00 AM
QB- Mississippi
RB- Fla State
OL- Fla State
WR/TE- Mississippi
DL- Fla State
LB- Fla State
Secondary- Fla State

Crowd- Fla State

Fla State has had 6 months to get ready for them- RP say Fla State by 10

Jack Lambert
08-29-2016, 10:42 AM
Ole miss will struggle with FSU. FSU Defensive line will knock down 25% of Kelly's passes and FSU defense will have minimum three interceptions. Ole Miss will look bad in this game.

msstate7
08-29-2016, 10:57 AM
I'm ready to see how om replaces Hilton and Elston. Those two really played well for om... Combined stats: 140 tackles, 17.5 TFL, 6 ints, 27 pass break ups, and 2 int returns for td. These two were the heart of the om defense the last 2 years imo

Robert nkemdiche also played the game of his life vs bama (6 tackles, 2.5 TFL, 0.5 sack) last year to help them beat bama. He won't be there to help with cook

lastmajordog
08-29-2016, 11:30 AM
Thanks Jack and MsState7, great insight. I was thinking OM would have a heck of a game and I’m sure they will but I am hearing all kinds of good things about the def front end of the NOLES.

Jarius
08-29-2016, 11:36 AM
Anyone who thinks the talent on those teams is equal is a moron. Ole miss is More talented at quarterback and that's it.

JoseBrown
08-29-2016, 12:28 PM
QB- Mississippi
RB- Fla State
OL- Fla State
WR/TE- Mississippi
DL- Fla State
LB- Fla State
Secondary- Fla State

Crowd- Fla State

Must've been Luginbill and Beaux...they are big on the bears and MGK with every convo it seems.

But I'm with you, I don't think Mississippi stays within 10. FSU should be solid n the trenches, and be able to run the ball. UNM best option is MGK running n scrambling. I think FSU is just too athletic to let that turn out well for the Bears. Just my opinion...

Coldsleeve Jr.
08-29-2016, 12:31 PM

It's actually FSU -4.5 Only movement has been when FSU qb got injured.

TrapGame
08-29-2016, 12:37 PM
Ole miss will struggle with FSU. FSU Defensive line will knock down 25% of Kelly's passes and FSU defense will have minimum three interceptions. Ole Miss will look bad in this game.

And I hope the taste of defeat stays in their mouths all season long.

blacklistedbully
08-29-2016, 02:04 PM
IMO Chad Kelly is dangerous...but to his own team as well as his opponent. He got extremely lucky several times last year, and benefited greatly by Treadwell's ability to just take the ball away from covering defenders.

If Kelly keeps throwing it up for grabs as much as he has, I think his luck runs out, particularly with Treadwell gone.

MGK is always going to be dangerous because he's a good runner, has a strong arm, and is not afraid to chuck it up there. But that last part is going to bite him in the ass this year, I believe.

Also, if the officials get their shit together and start calling O-linemen downfield on passing plays, like they were supposed to last year, MGK and OM are going to suffer even more.

RougeDawg
08-29-2016, 03:40 PM
Anyone who thinks the talent on those teams is equal is a moron. Ole miss is More talented at quarterback and that's it.

This all f*cking day. Their "talent" misconception is based off of recruiting classes. Can't remember who broke it down on here last season, but he actual talent that remained on their roster last season wasn't really that much different than ours. The only fifference in their talent us that it was very top heavy. About 75% of their impact "talent" resided within 5-6 players, most of which have departed. They lost the most talent on the two most important groups on the team, OL and DL, but people have them competing for the west? Give me a f*cking break. This season has all the makings of their 2010(?) team. Believe that was the team who was highly ranked with unwarranted hype and got beaten by BYU and was the beginning of the end for Nuttjob. One of those seasons. Can't remember.

shannondawg
08-29-2016, 03:47 PM
I'm going to leave the country if they beat FSU. (or at least hide from my om buddy!)

MoreCowbell
08-29-2016, 04:20 PM
I have been training with David Morris, the guy really knows his stuff. Has worked with a lot of QB's that went on to find success in college/NFL. Have talked with him before about Dak and he has always spoke highly of him.

MoreCowbell
08-29-2016, 04:21 PM
Sorry wrong thread

confucius say
08-29-2016, 04:33 PM
It depends on fsu freshman qb. If he can limit mistakes and make some plays here and there, fsu will be fine. If he is bad, it will be a nail biter. If he is bad and turns the ball over, Mississippi will win.

I seen it dawg
08-29-2016, 04:43 PM
FSU gonna roll. No treadwell and the offensive line is gonna make it tough on machine gun.

biggun
08-29-2016, 05:42 PM
Is FSU more talented than Bama, LSU, Tennessee, & Georgia??? If FSU played in the SEC they would lose 2-3 games or more every year. Everyone's extreme hatred for Ole Miss has then skewed on this game.

mic
08-29-2016, 05:49 PM
Is FSU more talented than Bama, LSU, Tennessee, & Georgia??? If FSU played in the SEC they would lose 2-3 games or more every year. Everyone's extreme hatred for Ole Miss has then skewed on this game.

Go take those 4.5 to 6.5 depending on where you get it and good luck... Just remeber we told ya so come Tuesday morning..

msstate7
08-29-2016, 05:56 PM

Fsu has out recruited every sec team, but 1. Fsu beat an sec team for their natty. Fsu has beat Florida 5 of 6. I'm not saying fsu would dominate the sec, but they're as good as any sec program right now outside Tuscaloosa

Op4isabitch
08-29-2016, 06:03 PM
QB- Mississippi
RB- Fla State
OL- Fla State
WR/TE- Mississippi
DL- Fla State
LB- Fla State
Secondary- Fla State

Crowd- Fla State

You forgot: