PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Bammer

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 11:27 AM
Yes, it's true, but I love this forum. You guys have a great community and I plan to continue to read the board for years to come. I originally came here to get the goods on UNM (I love a good scandal) but it didn't take long to become a fan of elitedawgs. I appreciate the quality discussions and civility of the board.

Let me get this out of the way. I hate UNM. I've never liked them. They've always reminded me of a less accomplished allbarn. UNM is guilty, guilty, guilty and the network is going down! When all this went public I thought they would skate much like barn did back in 2010. I believed they would lawyer up, give the NCAA the finger, and lie their way to freedom (following the blueprint au laid out). Well, come to find out UNM is no awbren. The barners have perfected cheating and leave no holes, while the rebelbearsharks are apparently jv. If UNM was going to go national with their cheating ways they should have perfected their methods first. The ship is taking on water fast and I don't believe there is any hope for the bears.

Anyways, it's nice to be here and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Todd4State
08-27-2016, 11:33 AM
We already have a token Bammer. His name is Tusk.

But anyone that hates Ole Miss is a friend of mine.

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 11:36 AM
We already have a token Bammer. His name is Tusk.

But anyone that hates Ole Miss is a friend of mine.

Well, I was unaware. Two Bammers never hurt anybody though.

msbulldog
08-27-2016, 11:38 AM
Everybody's welcome except mississippi trolls, beware of the Enforcer.

confucius say
08-27-2016, 11:39 AM
Would you prefer Mullen leave?

What are your thoughts on Hevesy?

And do you feel Cohen over-manages?

***I think that should about cover your introduction exam.

Spiderman
08-27-2016, 11:46 AM
Would you prefer Mullen leave?

What are your thoughts on Hevesy?

And do you feel Cohen over-manages?

***I think that should about cover your introduction exam.

Got one more for him.

Do you think I'm an Ole Miss apologist?

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 11:56 AM
I think Mullen is a solid coach and is great for state (look at what he did when he had a QB). He's a big reason why UNM has turned up their cheating ways to new levels.

In the SEC you must have the players to win championships and I don't know that Hevesy will be able to deliver the goods.

State's baseball program is doing very well. If BAMA is able to produce like State has I would be very happy.

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 11:59 AM
Got one more for him.

Do you think I'm an Ole Miss apologist?

No. I think you're cautious and conservative with your opinions. From what I've read you try to base your posts on what you've learned first hand and less on what others may post. Maybe you have too many OM buddies. Lol

Natedogg33
08-27-2016, 12:00 PM
Last question, which side of the fence do you ride in regards to Stansbury?

RougeDawg
08-27-2016, 12:04 PM

And I'll add how do you feel about the Rick Ray experiment?

Jack Lambert
08-27-2016, 12:07 PM

Unless they breed. Just kidding.

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 12:09 PM

I've always heard he's dirty when it comes to recruiting but I don't know anything about that. As a coach I thought he did pretty well. He always seemed to have talented teams that either never could put it all together or get over the NCAA tournament hump.

Natedogg33
08-27-2016, 12:13 PM
Pretty much sums it up.

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 12:15 PM
And I'll add how do you feel about the Rick Ray experiment?

I don't know what else to say other than 37-60.

EngDawg
08-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Oh no, not another one

M.Fillmore
08-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Question for you, and this was told me by an Auburn guy. He said there is a group of Bama boosters (Red Elephant Club? Maybe some other name). On the Big recruits, they are given a list of 100 names from this club to add to the recruit's list to send a graduation invitation.

The people of the list send cash/gift cards to the recruit in May/June as a "graduation present" after receiving the invitation.

True or false? Sounds like a creative way to buy players.

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 12:31 PM
Question for you, and this was told me by an Auburn guy. He said there is a group of Bama boosters (Red Elephant Club? Maybe some other name). On the Big recruits, they are given a list of 100 names from this club to add to the recruit's list to send a graduation invitation.

The people of the list send cash/gift cards to the recruit in May/June as a "graduation present" after receiving the invitation.

True or false? Sounds like a creative way to buy players.

False. Lol. The REC strikes again! The REC has become the barner equivelant of the illuminati. The REC controls the college football world. The comical stories that come from the au camp regarding the REC are pure gold.

PMDawg
08-27-2016, 12:42 PM
Harvey Updyke says it only takes one.

TUSK
08-27-2016, 12:43 PM
Easy there, Turbo. These cats are asking you bullshit question...

1. At what temp do you pull off your corn whiskey?
2. If the porch on your trailer house collapsed, how many dogs would be at risk?
3. Why do you loathe Ole Miss?

Should I find your answers suitable, I may take you under my wing.

bamadog
08-27-2016, 12:43 PM
False. Lol. The REC strikes again! The REC has become the barner equivelant of the illuminati. The REC controls the college football world. The comical stories that come from the au camp regarding the REC are pure gold.

There are actually three of us... I don't post much but check this board everyday. Good people.

BrunswickDawg
08-27-2016, 12:54 PM
Sweet tiny baby Freezus - now Gumps are multiplying and coming out of the woodwork.

Which always reminds me - What do you call the steam that fogs the car windows on Lover's Lanes in Alabama???

Relative Humidity.

Thank you. I'll be here all weekend. Be sure to tip the bagman...

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 12:59 PM

2. If the porch on your trailer house collapsed, how many dogs would be at risk?

1) Whatever temp Maker's Mark says it is.
2) Hold on a minute. I'll call my one au buddy and find out.
3) How much time do you have?

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 01:02 PM
Sweet tiny baby Freezus - now Gumps are multiplying and coming out of the woodwork.

Which always reminds me - What do you call the steam that fogs the car windows on Lover's Lanes in Alabama???

Relative Humidity.

Thank you. I'll be here all weekend. Be sure to tip the bagman...

We're like German Cockroaches. When you see one there's really many, and we don't die we multiply!

tireddawg
08-27-2016, 01:18 PM
Click an add!.....please

SailingDawg
08-27-2016, 01:41 PM
Yes, it's true, but I love this forum. You guys have a great community and I plan to continue to read the board for years to come. I originally came here to get the goods on UNM (I love a good scandal) but it didn't take long to become a fan of elitedawgs. I appreciate the quality discussions and civility of the board.

Let me get this out of the way. I hate UNM. I've never liked them. They've always reminded me of a less accomplished allbarn. UNM is guilty, guilty, guilty and the network is going down! When all this went public I thought they would skate much like barn did back in 2010. I believed they would lawyer up, give the NCAA the finger, and lie their way to freedom (following the blueprint au laid out). Well, come to find out UNM is no awbren. The barners have perfected cheating and leave no holes, while the rebelbearsharks are apparently jv. If UNM was going to go national with their cheating ways they should have perfected their methods first. The ship is taking on water fast and I don't believe there is any hope for the bears.

Anyways, it's nice to be here and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome to the forum. I grew up 20 miles from Miss State, which means I was 60 miles from Alabama. To be honest, I've always respected Alabama and definitely cheer for them when January comes. Miss State may get there one day but in the mean time I'll support Bama in their many playoff and championship games.

I don't think anyone likes UM except themselves.

Ranchdawg
08-27-2016, 01:59 PM
I have a good friend that son is a sophomore on Bama's baseball team. Thus followed Bama's baseball team last year as much as I did MSU's. Y'all firing the coach was a smart move. I've always liked Bama's for their achievements, don't care to much for a lot of y'all's fans. I used to like AU ok until the Scam ordeal. Never in my life had I seen such a cult of fanatic fans try to convince the world they did cheat to get Scam!

dawgoneyall
08-27-2016, 02:10 PM

Ok. I LOL'ed

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 02:25 PM
I have a good friend that son is a sophomore on Bama's baseball team. Thus followed Bama's baseball team last year as much as I did MSU's. Y'all firing the coach was a smart move. I've always liked Bama's for their achievements, don't care to much for a lot of y'all's fans. I used to like AU ok until the Scam ordeal. Never in my life had I seen such a cult of fanatic fans try to convince the world they did cheat to get Scam!

For the most part I think our fans are solid, but we definitely have our lunatic fringe. As we've won the fanbase has grown and so has the fringe. When fans visit Tuscaloosa the reports are typically good unless you're asking an au fan. I think they literally make up stories about their trips to UA just to have something to say.

The finebaumers and the message board heroes don't do us many favors.

au is very cult like.

shannondawg
08-27-2016, 02:32 PM
I've always heard he's dirty when it comes to recruiting but I don't know anything about that. As a coach I thought he did pretty well. He always seemed to have talented teams that either never could put it all together or get over the NCAA tournament hump.

Aha! Gotcha Coach34!

Token Bammer
08-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Aha! Gotcha Coach34!

;)