PDA

View Full Version : Who is David Collier?

TNDawg35
08-26-2016, 03:49 PM
Anyone see the article that just came out in SEC Country about NM written by David Collier? He pretty muchs goes on a rant about how there were no major recruiting violations under the Beav and how this is pretty much a witch hunt cause someone ticked off the NCAA. You cant make some of this stuff up. He sounds like he came straight from the Liar.....

"First and foremost, who at Ole Miss ticked off the NCAA?"

"Miller handed anything and everything he had to NCAA investigators and prolonged this process. Without that, the Rebels likely have their sanctions in hand, and those would?ve been nothing more than a slap on the wrist."

"If you?ve read Ole Miss? Notice of Allegations, there is no pay-for-play violations. In fact, there?s very little in the notice that has to do with any extreme recruiting violations that have occurred under Hugh Freeze."

"If the NCAA has proof that Ole Miss cheated big time, let?s get on with the process. If the NCAA can?t find anything after turning over every leaf around Oxford, let it go. "

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/why-is-the-ncaa-making-an-example-out-of-ole-miss

DId he even read the NOA?

Bass Chaser
08-26-2016, 03:53 PM
The same OM douche that tweeted about Dak's improvement while with Dallas must be an indictment against MSU.

Jack Lambert
08-26-2016, 03:58 PM
I wonder if he knows the bears have already admitted guilt when they self imposed sanctions.

Dallas_Dawg
08-26-2016, 04:05 PM
He misspelled bitch c*nt

Really Clark?
08-26-2016, 04:57 PM
Another UNM grad douche journalist with an "unbiased" opinion. I'm shocked that this is his take.***

tireddawg
08-26-2016, 08:21 PM
I haven't read the NOA. Is there mention of pay for play?

turkish
08-26-2016, 08:33 PM
Uncle Joey?

dawgoneyall
08-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Anyone see the article that just came out in SEC Country about NM written by David Collier? He pretty muchs goes on a rant about how there were no major recruiting violations under the Beav and how this is pretty much a witch hunt cause someone ticked off the NCAA. You cant make some of this stuff up. He sounds like he came straight from the Liar.....

"First and foremost, who at Ole Miss ticked off the NCAA?"

"Miller handed anything and everything he had to NCAA investigators and prolonged this process. Without that, the Rebels likely have their sanctions in hand, and those would?ve been nothing more than a slap on the wrist."

"If you?ve read Ole Miss? Notice of Allegations, there is no pay-for-play violations. In fact, there?s very little in the notice that has to do with any extreme recruiting violations that have occurred under Hugh Freeze."

"If the NCAA has proof that Ole Miss cheated big time, let?s get on with the process. If the NCAA can?t find anything after turning over every leaf around Oxford, let it go. "

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/why-is-the-ncaa-making-an-example-out-of-ole-miss

DId he even read the NOA?

Who is he!!

Either a liar or a dumbass. Next.

Dawgface
08-26-2016, 10:14 PM
I had a bear friend tonight tell me the NCAA is on a witch hunt. Says they can't find much of anything but are offering immunity to come up with something. He feels they will get something(more than their self imposed penalties), but nothing as bad as being suggested here. I guess we will see......

Really Clark?
08-26-2016, 10:27 PM
I had a bear friend tonight tell me the NCAA is on a witch hunt. Says they can't find much of anything but are offering immunity to come up with something. He feels they will get something(more than their self imposed penalties), but nothing as bad as being suggested here. I guess we will see......

Tell him his much of nothing equals 13 violations, 8 of them Level 1, which is some of the most violations under one investigation in decades. And that is just what has already been released in the first NOA. The NCAA is going to be adding to that number. The delusion with the thought that the NCAA is still looking for something is fanatical absurdity.

Homedawg
08-26-2016, 10:34 PM

Are you a troll? An idiot or been under a rock for the last few years, honestly? What is pay for play anyway? Ugh. Carry on.

Commercecomet24
08-26-2016, 10:35 PM

The immunity deal tells me just the opposite. The NCAA already knows what was given to these recruits and are wanting to completely bury unm for them giving the NCAA the middle finger. They're doing this to put the final nails in the coffin. It's starting to get real in the land up north.

Schultzy
08-26-2016, 10:47 PM
I wonder if he knows the bears have already admitted guilt when they self imposed sanctions.

I read the first 44 pages of their Response to the NOA and they admitted to every allegation which were all current staff allegations. Every response began with...

The University agrees with the allegation...

Their public response is defiant but their private response is just admitting everything and throwing themselves on the mercy of the court. It's a strange approach.

messageboardsuperhero
08-26-2016, 10:57 PM

If someone offered you unlimited loaner cars in exchange for performing a service, would you consider that a form of payment?

That whole "there is no pay for play" nonsense is beyond stupid. Just because there weren't any direct accusations of coaches/boosters giving cash to players to come to UM does not mean that there aren't plenty of other forms of payment directly mentioned.

Schultzy
08-26-2016, 11:18 PM

"That's not the amount we agreed to...the amount keeps changing."

I guess I'd have to say paying monthly utilities bills for the whole fam while in school would be a pay.