PDA

View Full Version : "That'll Leave a Mark"

Political Hack
08-26-2016, 10:24 AM
http://totalfratmove.com/its-time-to-shut-ole-miss-football-down-after-this-sports-illustrated-report/?utm_medium=short&utm_source=Instagram

In what has to be the least surprising announcement of the year, the ongoing investigation into the admitted benefits received by Laremy ?Gas Mask? Tunsil while at the University of Mississippi has expanded to players outside of the new Miami Dolphin.

From Sports Illustrated:

According to the report, the NCAA visited Auburn and Mississippi State and possibly one more SEC West school this summer to speak with players who were recruited by Ole Miss.

Those recruited players were granted immunity from potential NCAA punishment if they were truthful in their interviews.

What?s most comical about this is how humiliatingly long it took the NCAA to lift a finger, while in the past annihilating SMU for essentially the same antics, penalizing Michigan for stretching for too long, demolishing Ohio State for selling team memorabilia on eBay, and lashing out at a litany of unpaid college kids for signing autographs with petty cash handshakes. It?s ****ing pathetic, both administratively and practically.

Stevie Wonder saw years ago that the Rebels and Coach Hugh Freeze were cheaters. Freeze, who replaced Houston Nutt after a stellar 2-10 season, was, at the time, just four years removed from being blindsided by the real life Sandra Bullock as a high school coach, and just a year removed from coaching something called ?Lambuth.? Yet, this seemingly uninspiring hire managed to secure the three greatest recruiting classes in the history of the program ? all coming off of a pathetic season, more than five decades since their last conference championship, and with a new head man nobody had ever heard of. Right, that seems squeaky clean.

But don?t worry, Rebels fans. Your program last won the SEC when JFK was still breathing, and your history books read: ?Manning I, Manning II, wow, Deuce McAllister has a ton of children.? Your school?s academics are perhaps the black sheep of college football?s worst scholastic conference, and the state in which your campus resides is statistically America?s grandest combination of poverty, illiteracy, homelessness, and discontent.

Sounds like a wonderful place to be, I?m sure you?ll bounce back. Hopefully this

Political Hack
08-26-2016, 10:26 AM
I could've done without the statewide insult, but that was just too scathing not to post.

Commercecomet24
08-26-2016, 10:42 AM
Wow! Who wrote that? That left a mark on the bears and NCAA. I too wished he would've left the shot at my state out but wow that ones gonna make Hugh cry! I expect to see more articles like this as the bears ship takes on more water.

BossDawg
08-26-2016, 10:54 AM
Holy hell that made MY feelings hurt lmao...

Nice.

DawgHouseUnited
08-26-2016, 11:46 AM
http://totalfratmove.com/its-time-to-shut-ole-miss-football-down-after-this-sports-illustrated-report/?utm_medium=short&utm_source=Instagram

In what has to be the least surprising announcement of the year, the ongoing investigation into the admitted benefits received by Laremy ?Gas Mask? Tunsil while at the University of Mississippi has expanded to players outside of the new Miami Dolphin.

From Sports Illustrated:

According to the report, the NCAA visited Auburn and Mississippi State and possibly one more SEC West school this summer to speak with players who were recruited by Ole Miss.

Those recruited players were granted immunity from potential NCAA punishment if they were truthful in their interviews.

What?s most comical about this is how humiliatingly long it took the NCAA to lift a finger, while in the past annihilating SMU for essentially the same antics, penalizing Michigan for stretching for too long, demolishing Ohio State for selling team memorabilia on eBay, and lashing out at a litany of unpaid college kids for signing autographs with petty cash handshakes. It?s ****ing pathetic, both administratively and practically.

Stevie Wonder saw years ago that the Rebels and Coach Hugh Freeze were cheaters. Freeze, who replaced Houston Nutt after a stellar 2-10 season, was, at the time, just four years removed from being blindsided by the real life Sandra Bullock as a high school coach, and just a year removed from coaching something called ?Lambuth.? Yet, this seemingly uninspiring hire managed to secure the three greatest recruiting classes in the history of the program ? all coming off of a pathetic season, more than five decades since their last conference championship, and with a new head man nobody had ever heard of. Right, that seems squeaky clean.

But don?t worry, Rebels fans. Your program last won the SEC when JFK was still breathing, and your history books read: ?Manning I, Manning II, wow, Deuce McAllister has a ton of children.? Your school?s academics are perhaps the black sheep of college football?s worst scholastic conference, and the state in which your campus resides is statistically America?s grandest combination of poverty, illiteracy, homelessness, and discontent.

Sounds like a wonderful place to be, I?m sure you?ll bounce back. Hopefully this

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Reason2succeed
08-26-2016, 11:56 AM
The stuff about the state of Mississippi hurts because it is statistically true except for the part about discontent. That was just him being an a hole.

Bodawg
08-26-2016, 12:13 PM
I agree to some extent with the poverty and illiteracy. But homelessness and discontent? That's a bit of a reach. There's 10 times more homelessness in NY City, than all of MS. And discontent....We're no Baltimore, Ferguson MS or Baton Rouge. Other than the last statement, it pretty much sums up the homers up north.

parabrave
08-26-2016, 01:03 PM

From Sports Illustrated:

Man somebody needs to post this on Naf. Then we can really watch the oxford version of Chernobyl.

MadDawg
08-26-2016, 01:22 PM
I agree to some extent with the poverty and illiteracy. But homelessness and discontent? That's a bit of a reach. There's 10 times more homelessness in NY City, than all of MS. And discontent....We're no Baltimore, Ferguson MS or Baton Rouge. Other than the last statement, it pretty much sums up the homers up north.

Couldn't agree more.

IMissJack
08-26-2016, 10:09 PM
The stuff about the state of Mississippi hurts because it is statistically true except for the part about discontent. That was just him being an a hole.

Dang he left out the part about being the fattest state too...Hope he feels better.

Schultzy
08-26-2016, 10:18 PM
Don't forget, if you take the delta out of the stats we rank 25th in everything. And yeah, ole miss is screwed.