PDA

View Full Version : SEC starting quarterbacks- Fantasy Football

dickiedawg
08-26-2016, 08:43 AM
I have an NCAA fantasy football league with a few family members. The player pool is every SEC team except Ole Miss.
6 teams, 1 QB league. How would you rank the QBs? (4 pts passing TD, 1 point per 25 passing yards, 1 point per 10 rushing yards, 6 points per rushing TD, -1 point per turnover)
These are the guys who are locked in as starters:

Josh Dobbs, UT
Trevor Knight, TAMU
Brandon Harris, LSU
Austin Allen, ARK
Drew Barker, UK
Luke Del Rio, UF
Kyle Shurmur, VU
Drew Lock, MU

These are the other likely starters:

Cooper Bateman
Nick Fitzgerald
Sean White
Greyson Lambert
Brandon McIlwain

missouridawg
08-26-2016, 08:48 AM
Josh Dobbs has a very easy schedule and would be the number one. I think Butch will try to run up scores too.
Trevor Knight will put up points playing for Sumlin.

After those 2, it gets tough. If we were sticking with one QB, our QB could easily be next. But we will rotate a lot.

I have no clue how to separate the rest.

maroonmania
08-26-2016, 08:54 AM
Last year I won my college fantasy league with Dak as my QB which was pretty cool. With your points system the way it is with only 4 pts for passing TDs and needing 25 yards passing for a point (our league uses 20 yards) it would seem that the system would really favor running QBs. If Fitz starts for us and we go back to the "Relf" type offense then he would be a great pickup. Not sure how much running the other SEC QBs will do.

mk1984
08-26-2016, 09:09 AM
I have an NCAA fantasy football league with a few family members. The player pool is every SEC team except Ole Miss.
6 teams, 1 QB league. How would you rank the QBs? (4 pts passing TD, 1 point per 25 passing yards, 1 point per 10 rushing yards, 6 points per rushing TD, -1 point per turnover)
These are the guys who are locked in as starters:

Josh Dobbs, UT
Trevor Knight, TAMU
Brandon Harris, LSU
Austin Allen, ARK
Drew Barker, UK
Luke Del Rio, UF
Kyle Shurmur, VU
Drew Lock, MU

These are the other likely starters:

Cooper Bateman
Nick Fitzgerald
Sean White
Greyson Lambert
Brandon McIlwain

What is a good website to use for college fantasy football? I have used cbs sports in the past but they don't seem to have it anymore.

maroonmania
08-26-2016, 09:14 AM
What is a good website to use for college fantasy football? I have used cbs sports in the past but they don't seem to have it anymore.

Our league uses fantrax.

mic
08-26-2016, 09:27 AM
Sean White get named the starter at Aub... Makes whoever wins our job a huge upgrade to what they have.
They guy is a worse fit into the system their with the soon to be unemployed Gus as Tyler was to our system . And Sean is less talented than TR was...

missouridawg
08-26-2016, 09:30 AM
Sean White get named the starter at Aub... Makes whoever wins our job a huge upgrade to what they have.
They guy is a worse fit into the system their with the soon to be unemployed Gus as Tyler was to our system . And Sean is less talented than TR was...

Sean also had the most growth potential over the offseason too though... He was a true freshman last year. We know that Johnson stinks, as well as Franklin. But White actually has some development he could've gone through.

Although, I do agree Auburn is staring at a 6 or 7 win season.

Hrdawg82
08-26-2016, 10:24 AM
Our league uses fantrax.

is it a money league or do they have daily leagues?