PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Rounsaville ok being lied to.

starkvegasdawg
08-25-2016, 10:38 PM
Saw a tweet where he was asked if he was still going to believe and go with the company line or ask questions now. He replied he was an ole miss rebel and the company line was fine with him because he's busy trying to dig up dirt on us.

Ladies and gentlemen, this year's award for complete lack of journalistic integrity and proud of it is a tie between Rounsaville and Killaburger.

Commercecomet24
08-25-2016, 10:43 PM
I never cease to be amazed! You couldn't write a script that had all this in it! Those people are amazing. I'm beginning to wonder if oxford really is in an alternate reality.

Bucky Dog
08-25-2016, 10:45 PM
WHY do the blame us?? Are we the easy target to them, with the fear of God in them if they decided to go after the real schools like Bama, GA, Michigan, Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, oh shit there are too many to keep typing!!!

lamont
08-25-2016, 10:46 PM
Their lack of honesty has turned Rosebowl Steve and Coach34 into absolute cult heroes. How could they literally be so bad at their job?

starkvegasdawg
08-25-2016, 10:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DgeJuQJ.jpg

civildawg
08-25-2016, 10:57 PM
Mother of god. I just don't understand how these people function in real life.

Dawgology
08-25-2016, 10:59 PM

So LSU then.....

Commercecomet24
08-25-2016, 11:02 PM
So LSU then.....

Now that was funny!

ShotgunDawg
08-25-2016, 11:02 PM

I'm not sure I've ever seen a grown man profess to having so little self pride.

Folks, this is pathetic. A grown man telling people that he is OK being lied too when his reputation & credibility is at stake?

What Chuck is missing here is that Bydork & Freezus aren't Ole Miss & not going along with their scheme is in no way being a bad Rebel.

Were the people that uncovered Watergate being Un-American?

Were Vietnam protesters being un-american?

Was Martin Luther being un-Christian like when he challenged the Catholic church?

How about Martin Luther King, Ghandi, etc......?

If Strickland or Keenum was lying to MSU fans like these guy are lying to Ole Miss people, I would consider it being Un-MSU like to sit by & continue to let it happen.

I just can't believe a grown man with any pride in himself, his name, & family would say something like this.

Todd4State
08-25-2016, 11:15 PM
As I have said before they will attempt to come after us after the axe falls in Oxford and then the reality sets in that we are going to pass them for awhile. It’s their last resort. That’s why they started doing all of this in the first place- Dan was beating them and they had just lost to Jacksonville State. So they went “all in” to “win the day”. Now they are going to have to pay for it.

The good news is we don’t have a head coach that the NCAA wants his head on a platter and we have an AD that has more balls than LT.

Todd4State
08-25-2016, 11:19 PM
WHY do the blame us?? Are we the easy target to them, with the fear of God in them if they decided to go after the real schools like Bama, GA, Michigan, Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, oh shit there are too many to keep typing!!!

Mississippi State being better than them in football does not align with the reality that they were taught growing up. Which is “We are always better than Mississippi State in football, they’re just a cow college and we have the nice town and the Grove. We’re so much better.”

When we are better than they are it destroys everything for them in their eyes.

Their entire self-worth as an alumni is being better than us in football at the very least.

Turfdawg67
08-25-2016, 11:28 PM

Yep, just as some others have stated. They simply don't want our football program to be better than theirs... They came after us after the Brewer fiasco, then cheated their butts off when the NCAA looked like a paper tiger AND CDM was whipping them. We better have our ducks in a row for the next foreseeable recruiting seasons.

Liverpooldawg
08-26-2016, 12:03 AM
Even though we had little to nothing to do with the situation they find themselves in, they will come after us. Ole Bracky has got a bad rap here and elsewhere but we may very well be glad we have had him the last few years. UM will pull out all the stops to take us down with them. Bracky's hard line may just serve us in good stead.

BossDawg
08-26-2016, 12:29 AM
Good Lord. That's scary. He (along with many other UMissers) need to go for a walk and find a hobby. They're in the shadow of major sanctions and should be legitimately worried, but they are STILL more concerned with State and what's going on with us.

Evidently one of their main party lines is, "I'm not worried about us getting bowl bans, show causes or anything like that...as long as State gets in trouble, too." How can they not see just how pathetic that is?

starkvegasdawg
08-26-2016, 01:42 AM
Good Lord. That's scary. He (along with many other UMissers) need to go for a walk and find a hobby. They're in the shadow of major sanctions and should be legitimately worried, but they are STILL more concerned with State and what's going on with us.

Evidently one of their main party lines is, "I'm not worried about us getting bowl bans, show causes or anything like that...as long as State gets in trouble, too." How can they not see just how pathetic that is?

This just shows their level of obsession with us.

sbcmortgageman
08-26-2016, 04:53 AM
Keep in mind we are talking about the guy that the national media made fun of for wearing OM gear to SEC Media Days.

jbjones
08-26-2016, 06:26 AM
Well, at least he's admitting that he has emotional/psychological problems, and that is the first step so I hear.

Crab_mentality (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality)

msbulldog
08-26-2016, 06:35 AM
Give Bracky a raise and sign him to a long term contract!

Reason2succeed
08-26-2016, 06:40 AM
I'm not sure I've ever seen a grown man profess to having so little self pride.

Folks, this is pathetic. A grown man telling people that he is OK being lied too when his reputation & credibility is at stake?

What Chuck is missing here is that Bydork & Freezus aren't Ole Miss & not going along with their scheme is in no way being a bad Rebel.

Were the people that uncovered Watergate being Un-American?

Were Vietnam protesters being un-american?

Was Martin Luther being un-Christian like when he challenged the Catholic church?

How about Martin Luther King, Ghandi, etc......?

If Strickland or Keenum was lying to MSU fans like these guy are lying to Ole Miss people, I would consider it being Un-MSU like to sit by & continue to let it happen.

I just can't believe a grown man with any pride in himself, his name, & family would say something like this.

You are spot on. Make sure you screen shot that post because he will probably erase once he sobers up.

Bucky Dog
08-26-2016, 06:59 AM
The thing the Bears don't understand is that the NCAA wouldn't give two shits if WE had called them saying OM is cheating! Just like when they get their asses handed to them and they act like a 5 year old and try and report improprieties on us, the NCAA will also NOT give two shits.

The NCAA doesn't chase every single "Tattle Tale" call on their rival. But, when you do a complete 180 overnight and grab a top 5 class including number 1's from all over the country, YOU open the eyes of the NCAA and put the spotlight squarely on your program!
Then when you become a braggart in public, rubbing it in the faces of top programs where you bought players out from under them, you are going to make the bid boys very angry. Top that with a hypocritical coach who professes a Christian environment, and obsesses over social media like a 15 year old girl, and then throw in an arrogant, eccentric AD who shows no leadership and communication skills, and also plays social media wars, then you have. I kne to blame but yourselves.

All I can say is, don't waste your time trying to "bring us down" just to try and make yourselves feel better. You best bet is taking the time to do a little self evaluation, ridding yourselves of the toxic environment that your alumni and some administration have created, and focusing on cleaning up your program first. I can say honestly that the NCAA will not listen to one word or complaint you have on anyone else or anything else for the next 10 years. If you do that instead of owning up to your failures, and putting things in place to prove none of that will happen again, you will out yourself in deeper than you already are.

benbow
08-26-2016, 07:37 AM
Over the years we have spent a lot of time vilifying Bracky Brett for his overly cautious policing of our recruiting activity. I admit to being one of the more irritated at his acting like a Nanny in patrolling recruiting. I was wrong and thank God he was as clean as a whistle. We all need to take a deep breath and declare a Bracky Brett day because his vigilence is about to pay off.