PDA

View Full Version : Where is Nafoom?

RocketDawg
08-25-2016, 06:05 PM
I just went to nafoom.com and it doesn't appear to exist any more. Said the domain name was for sale.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-25-2016, 06:13 PM
I just went to nafoom.com and it doesn't appear to exist any more. Said the domain name was for sale.

that's because its not nafoom.com it's nafoom.yuku.com

msstate7
08-25-2016, 06:14 PM
Www.nafoom.yuku.com

Reason2succeed
08-25-2016, 06:14 PM
The magical land called Delusion. It is hilarious over there. Half are in the anger stage and some are in the bargaining stage, very few in depression and even fewer but some are already at acceptance. That's where they are.

Jack Lambert
08-25-2016, 06:17 PM
Just went over there and they are in full meltdown.

RocketDawg
08-25-2016, 06:44 PM
Www.nafoom.yuku.com

Thanks. I suppose that would explain it ....

blacklistedbully
08-25-2016, 08:41 PM
What a bunch of morons. Interesting that...any player that tells the truth about UNM when asked by the NCAA = "Snitch", but Julie Gibert, aka Zenareb = "Hero".

Those Nafoom idiots are certifiable. Arrogant, hypocritical, delusional clowns.

BeastMan
08-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Nafoom.net

MarketingBully
08-26-2016, 08:04 AM
What gets me the most about that idiot crew over there is that they act like they did nothing wrong and that the NCAA is conducting a witch hunt against them. Well assholes, you can blame the witchhunt on Hugh Freeze and Ross Bjork. If they had cooperated with the NCAA, fired the coaches involved, and self imposed a one (or two) year bowl ban, they would probably be putting this behind them. The NCAA does not like to be made to look like fools and this all in bullshit that Ole Miss is doing will end up making them get a much worse penalty then they would otherwise. Remember, the NCAA didn't prove that Bush received the house and all of the other benefits but they had an overwhelming suspicion that payments were made. I don't see how this doesn't end with USC style sanctions with Freeze getting a show cause and Bjork losing his job for being really really dumb.

BB30
08-26-2016, 08:34 AM
It is hard to even read some of the stuff over there. They are so unbelievably delusional. The thought that the NCAA has nothing and are now digging out of being desperate to find something to pin on them is crazy. They have 8 level 1 violations which that by itself is enough to get hit pretty heavily. half of me wants this to keep going and the other half is ready for the harsh penalties to go ahead and come down just to shut their craziness up.

TrapGame
08-26-2016, 08:40 AM
Just went over there and they are in full meltdown.

Oh, that shit is gold!!!

TNDawg35
08-26-2016, 10:02 AM
I took a visit over there when the above link was posted... I now owe my company a new keyboard thanks to the statement below which made me spit coffee everywhere... These NM tools are hilarious!!!

"This is complete BS. The NCAA has NOTHING on us which is why they are hanging around so long...just waiting to find something. Keep on lookin. How reliable is information from a recruit from a RIVAL school? We will lawyer up and take this to court. This is the definition of a witch hunt!"

TNDawg35
08-26-2016, 10:04 AM
They are also in full on retard mode thinking that just cause they get hit, the whole conference is going down and the SEC will never allow NM to get hit hard. I kinda wish I had some of these asshats phone numbers cause I would call and say "Hey dumbass, ITS THE SEC SCHOOLS WHO ARE MAKING SURE YOU GO DOWN FOR THIS YOU DUMB F#%$!!!!!"

BossDawg
08-26-2016, 10:43 AM
Lmao that is bookmark-worthy stuff. I just got through with the thread about Feldman saying spoke with a pair of SEC coaches. I'm shocked, ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED that they their prime suspects are Saban and (who knew?!?!) Dan Mullen himself!

I really don't know why they picked Mullen, considering they never obsess over State for anything because they simply don't care for us.

Just in case: *****

PassInterference
08-26-2016, 11:10 AM
That whole site has to be a parody.

TNDawg35
08-26-2016, 11:11 AM
Lmao that is bookmark-worthy stuff. I just got through with the thread about Feldman saying spoke with a pair of SEC coaches. I'm shocked, ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED that they their prime suspects are Saban and (who knew?!?!) Dan Mullen himself!

I really don't know why they picked Mullen, considering they never obsess over State for anything because they simply don't care for us.

Just in case: *****

We are not their "REAL RIVAL."******