PDA

View Full Version : Jay White going full dumbass on the air today.....

MadDawg
08-25-2016, 04:25 PM
"If Ole Miss is cheating more than anyone else, why do they not have every player in the country?!?!?!?!?!"

What a complete moron.

Natedogg33
08-25-2016, 04:31 PM
I honestly couldn't believe the stuff coming out of his mouth. Had to turn it off. People have different opinions on things, but good grief. It's sad that people like this walk around in public.

Harrydawg
08-25-2016, 04:33 PM
Exactly what an Ole MS buddy just told me.....if an Auburn player took or got offered money from UM, then why didn't he go to AU? Answer - AU paid more! The only logical answer in the minds of the offender.

It's like arguing with a child.....rational thinking has left the plantation

JoseBrown
08-25-2016, 04:40 PM
You know, it can happen, right? Those sumbitches think if they offer they will get anyone. A good friend of mine was offered a shitload by them, but he came to State because that's where he wanted to play ball... Not everyone will go to their shit school just cause they offer them whatever...

missouridawg
08-25-2016, 04:52 PM
Exactly what an Ole MS buddy just told me.....if an Auburn player took or got offered money from UM, then why didn't he go to AU? Answer - AU paid more! The only logical answer in the minds of the offender.

It's like arguing with a child.....rational thinking has left the plantation

There are so many players who took OM money and then went elsewhere. When it became clear that an OM visit became a cash cow with strippers/hookers, they got lots of visits from guys who had no intention of going there.

mic
08-25-2016, 05:15 PM
Actually listened for the first time , was working in Jackson area..
How the **** does that show even get air time.????
That shit show doesnt come on ever day does it?

Commercecomet24
08-25-2016, 05:20 PM
"If Ole Miss is cheating more than anyone else, why do they not have every player in the country?!?!?!?!?!"

What a complete moron.

Of course he has it all figured out****
What an idiot!

Homedawg
08-25-2016, 05:49 PM
There are so many players who took OM money and then went elsewhere. When it became clear that an OM visit became a cash cow with strippers/hookers, they got lots of visits from guys who had no intention of going there.

This. Cc Jefferson says hello:)

Reason2succeed
08-25-2016, 05:56 PM
Why wouldn't you take their money and go elsewhere? If they can't tell anyone then you can't be held accountable. I'm sure plenty of guys went and partied with their girls and took their backpack of cash and then did what they felt was best for their college career.

Jarius
08-25-2016, 05:57 PM
I wish I could be as bad at my job as he is at his and be able to draw a check. There are a few people that have been smart enough to get off the ole miss bandwagon before the ship sank. If you are too stupid to stop carrying their water for them after the forde article today then you don't deserve to be broadcast over the airways for everyone to hear. His type opinions make everyone in this state look like a complete retard. Is someone with that opinion on this story really the best this state has to offer in broadcast media? Really? Come on. Don't even get me started on fatass Hugh killaburger and his dumbass boss Sam hall.

pilldawg
08-25-2016, 06:24 PM
Questions could be:

Was there a prostitute in your hotel room during your recruiting visit?

Were you given a cell phone during your recruitment?

Did any coaches visit you more than once a week?

Did any coaches visit during the dead period?

Did any coach put you in contact with a booster or friend of the program?

Spiderman
08-25-2016, 06:43 PM
Questions could be:

There is the head shot.

No coach at OM EVER gave ANY kid ANYTHING.

But there is no way the boosters know who, or how to pay them, unless the booster and player ( or somebody close to the player) are set up together.

The old white man in The INN on Player X's official visit, wasn't just there to meet him by accident.

lastmajordog
08-25-2016, 11:14 PM
I honestly couldn't believe the stuff coming out of his mouth. Had to turn it off. People have different opinions on things, but good grief. It's sad that people like this walk around in public.

or VOTE!!!!!

civildawg
08-26-2016, 07:07 AM
He is the worst. I really miss wiener and that's saying something.

Coackjek
08-26-2016, 07:18 AM
Actually listened for the first time , was working in Jackson area..
How the **** does that show even get air time.????
That shit show doesnt come on ever day does it?

They get airtime because we want to hear them melt. We point fingers and laugh but they continue to increase their ratings because we tune in. No matter how bad the content, if people are listening.

louisvilledawg
08-26-2016, 07:23 AM
They get airtime because we want to hear them melt. We point fingers and laugh but they continue to increase their ratings because we tune in. No matter how bad the content, if people are listening.

Same way with Colin Cowherd and that dumbass that wrote the hit piece about MSU being last in sec and auburn being second in SECW. They just do this shit for ratings. Come up with a taek too hot to touch and let the masses of people flood in to argue or mock the show. Ratings just keep climbing.

StatesboroBlues
08-26-2016, 08:00 AM
Questions could be:

Were you promised/given money for the sole purpose of visiting UM?

M.Fillmore
08-26-2016, 11:16 AM
Jackie would tell our recruits to visit Oxford, take their money and sign with us (see Eric Dotson). This is one of the reasons they hated Jackie so much.