PDA

View Full Version : Folks, call your bookie now...

HancockCountyDog
08-25-2016, 04:20 PM
FSU is only -4 at most sports books, some -4 1/2.

There is no way the bears will be focused and keep this game remotely close.

I wouldn't bet the bears +17 right now. FSU is crazy talented and the bears are getting hit around by the NCAA like a ****ing pinata.

Make your bets folks.

Homedawg
08-25-2016, 04:28 PM

I wouldn't bet the bears +17 right now. FSU is crazy talented and the bears are getting hit around by the NCAA like a ****ing pinata.

Make your bets folks.

It's the first game of the season. They will be ready. If they have a down swing it might spiral out of control, but that's a talented offense that fsu is about to play. Also fsu is playing a fr qb don't let your maroon glasses get in the way of reasonable thinking

youraveragesavage
08-25-2016, 04:28 PM
They're down to 1 qb correct? I think it'll be close. Wouldn't wanna bet on it.

DeviousDawg
08-25-2016, 04:38 PM
I hate to say it, but I think Ole Miss has a good chance to win this game. I hope I'm wrong but if I was vegas I would have the line set at about -2 FSU.

Leroy Jenkins
08-25-2016, 04:42 PM
Im guessing there will be more cases of Tunsilitus by gametime. Regardless of who FSUs QB is, who is going to tackle D Cook?

As far as the vaunted bear offense... they don't return a single OL that started the bowl game. FSU DL is salty.

missouridawg
08-25-2016, 05:04 PM
They're down to 1 qb correct? I think it'll be close. Wouldn't wanna bet on it.

I think they're down 2 QBs. The originally presumed started Maguire and the 3rd string true freshman. Most FSU fans would tell you they probably would've preferred the original 2nd string guy who will get to play... But if he gets hurt, FSU will be in trouble. Hope the OM OL is as bad as everyone expects, cause FSU has an elite DL. Really need to make Kelly uncomfortable, much like their UF fame last year.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-25-2016, 05:05 PM
It's the first game of the season. They will be ready. If they have a down swing it might spiral out of control, but that's a talented offense that fsu is about to play. Also fsu is playing a fr qb don't let your maroon glasses get in the way of reasonable thinking

Jimbo Fisher is comparing that Freshman QB to the last Freshman QB he had & we know how that season ended for them.

mic
08-25-2016, 05:11 PM
Hell if Kelly hoes down Umiss is in trouble..
FSU too talented on both sides of the football
Umiss very over rated..
Good football team but not preseason #11
Lay the wood... And enjoy a easy Noles win

Bothrops
08-25-2016, 07:05 PM
I hate to say it, but I think Ole Miss has a good chance to win this game. I hope I'm wrong but if I was vegas I would have the line set at about -2 FSU.

Ole Miss definitely has a good chance to win with Kelly at qb. I just don't have the faith in FSU that others around here do. But a distraction would be nice.

Spiderman
08-25-2016, 07:19 PM

Make your bets folks.

The NCAA deal has no impact on how the current players will play.

Tripp McNeely
08-25-2016, 07:27 PM

Thank you om apologist. You are 100% sure that none of them have read any of these articles, have 0% doubt about their FUTURE as bears, and if the "breaks are beating the boys", that doubt would not creep into their heads AT ALL and cause them not to give 100% effort for their coach who's under more fire from outside sources than ANY coach in the country???

Makes perfect sense. **

msstate7
08-25-2016, 07:29 PM

Fsu is a very talented defense too though. James at safety, white at CB, and walker on dline are outstanding.

msstate7
08-25-2016, 07:30 PM

Are you sure no NCAA related suspensions could be handed out?

Commercecomet24
08-25-2016, 07:40 PM
Hell if Kelly hoes down Umiss is in trouble..
FSU too talented on both sides of the football
Umiss very over rated..
Good football team but not preseason #11
Lay the wood... And enjoy a easy Noles win

I think Kelly probably already has hoes down lol

msstate7
08-25-2016, 07:40 PM
Here's your useless fact of the day. Freeze's trips east of Alabama...

Georgia 37-10
Om over Boise state 35-13
Tcu 42-3
Florida 38-10

Spiderman
08-25-2016, 07:43 PM
Are you sure no NCAA related suspensions could be handed out?

No, I'm not. And that would be a game changer.

But we will know at kickoff.

Spiderman
08-25-2016, 07:44 PM
Thank you om apologist. You are 100% sure that none of them have read any of these articles, have 0% doubt about their FUTURE as bears, and if the "breaks are beating the boys", that doubt would not creep into their heads AT ALL and cause them not to give 100% effort for their coach who's under more fire from outside sources than ANY coach in the country???

Makes perfect sense. **

OM apologist?

Ok

msstate7
08-25-2016, 07:50 PM
When Fsu's offense faces OM's defense, I think the strength of their teams will face off in oline vs dline. If fsu can block OM's dline, I think there could be some room for cook... Om will start Caldwell and gates at lb. Conner is good, but replacing Hilton and Elston could hurt om. If fsu can run, I think om is in trouble and I like cook's chances behind an entire returning oline

Spiderman
08-25-2016, 08:00 PM
When Fsu's offense faces OM's defense, I think the strength of their teams will face off in oline vs dline. If fsu can block OM's dline, I think there could be some room for cook... Om will start Caldwell and gates at lb. Conner is good, but replacing Hilton and Elston could hurt om. If fsu can run, I think om is in trouble and I like cook's chances behind an entire returning oline

let's hope if they can run, that they keep running.

Unlike the point shaving Lane

Tripp McNeely
08-25-2016, 08:19 PM
OM apologist?

Ok

You're one of the biggest om apologists on the board...says nothing about your State fandom...they're not mutually exclusive concepts, but the former is true nonetheless

DawgPoundtheRock
08-25-2016, 08:23 PM
All I know is that I want OM to lose, lose badly and look bad doing it.

msstate7
08-25-2016, 08:27 PM
All I know is that I want OM to lose, lose badly and look bad doing it.

I do too, but I don't see it. I do think fsu wins like 28-20

Spiderman
08-25-2016, 10:01 PM
You're one of the biggest om apologists on the board...says nothing about your State fandom...they're not mutually exclusive concepts, but the former is true nonetheless

Where have I ever apologized for OM?

Your problem, like others here, and 99% of Ole miss fans, is shoot the messenger. You are in cloud coo coo land.

If somebody doesn't cuss OM in every post, and looks at things realistically, you are either a closet Reb or "apologist".

I bet you laugh at OM fans not facing facts and disbelieving Rosebowl and believing the Chuck- Yancy ilk.Yet, you are the same.

You are blinded by your fandom and have lost touch with reality when it comes to State-OM.

Tripp McNeely
08-25-2016, 10:17 PM
Where have I ever apologized for OM?

Your problem, like others here, and 99% of Ole miss fans, is shoot the messenger. You are in cloud coo coo land.

If somebody doesn't cuss OM in every post, and looks at things realistically, you are either a closet Reb or "apologist".

I bet you laugh at OM fans not facing facts and disbelieving Rosebowl and believing the Chuck- Yancy ilk.Yet, you are the same.

You are blinded by your fandom and have lost touch with reality when it comes to State-OM.

Prayers sent

Spiderman
08-25-2016, 10:21 PM
Prayers sent

Typical.