PDA

View Full Version : MSU radio and TuneIn Radio partnership...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-25-2016, 04:13 PM
Hell yes, I'm pumped about this!!

http://hailstate.com/news/2016/8/25/football-msu-announces-free-tunein-audio-broadcast-streaming.aspx

Mississippi State fans will be able to listen to live streaming and on-demand audio broadcasts for free this season as MSU Athletics and its multimedia rights holder, Learfield's Bulldog Sports Properties, announced Thursday a multi-year partnership with TuneIn, the world's largest audio network.

youraveragesavage
08-25-2016, 04:31 PM
Awesome!

Gutter Cobreh
08-25-2016, 08:16 PM
This is big! Looking forward to turning down the tv and tuning on this audio version!

Awesome for those living outside of the state of MS

Bodawg
08-25-2016, 10:02 PM
Awesome for some living in the state. Radio coverage has been terrible for years. Will this include basketball and baseball also?

maroonmania
08-26-2016, 09:18 AM
About time. Its ridiculous to charge people for the radio broadcast when every game is available via TV broadcast.

MadDawg
08-26-2016, 09:23 AM
Awesome! So now I don't have to "cheat" and listen to it on WFCA thru tunein when they "forget" to flip the switch.

ScoobaDawg
08-26-2016, 09:45 AM
That is awesome news. How many other schools are doing this I wonder.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-26-2016, 09:52 AM
Awesome for some living in the state. Radio coverage has been terrible for years. Will this include basketball and baseball also?

In the link:

TuneIn will air live football and men's basketball games, as well as coaches' shows. TuneIn also will air live select women's basketball, baseball and other game broadcasts throughout the season.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-26-2016, 09:53 AM
That is awesome news. How many other schools are doing this I wonder.

I think the IMG schools were already doing this and I would assume that all of Learfield's schools will do the same.