PDA

View Full Version : New Story in The Clarion Liar

msbulldog
08-25-2016, 12:36 PM
Pauling wrote a story about NCAA offering immunity to players from MSU, Auburn and possibly another SEC West school for information concerning their recruitment by Mississippi. Homer Killaburger wrote a column defending Mississippi.

DeviousDawg
08-25-2016, 01:13 PM
Once again the CL was best to the punch. If they had put the article out first their name would've been everywhere, but instead they once again sacrifice the well being of the CL for Ole Miss's perception.

The CL is bleeding out right now, just waiting for their death. The sad thing is that the wounds were self inflicted. After OM gets their penalties handed down, OM will suck for a decade and Ole Miss fans will go into hiding like so many times before, acting like they don't care that much about football. When this happens the CL will lose half of its subscribers and tank. They did it to themselves, just like the school that runs them.

MSUDawg99
08-25-2016, 01:16 PM
Pauling wrote a story about NCAA offering immunity to players from MSU, Auburn and possibly another SEC West school for information concerning their recruitment by Mississippi. Homer Killaburger wrote a column defending Mississippi.

Actually, this is incorrect. Pat Forde put an article out about immunity to players & the CL piggybacked off of it...AGAIN.

blacklistedbully
08-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Once again the CL was best to the punch. If they had put the article out first their name would've been everywhere, but instead they once again sacrifice the well being of the CL for Ole Miss's perception.

The CL is bleeding out right now, just waiting for their death. The sad thing is that the wounds were self inflicted. After OM gets their penalties handed down, OM will suck for a decade and Ole Miss fans will go into hiding like so many times before, acting like they don't care that much about football. When this happens the CL will lose half of its subscribers and tank. They did it to themselves, just like the school that runs them.

Our fan base needs to remember this, as I suspect the CL will try to reverse course and appeal to MSU fans once UNM goes in-the-tank. Screw them! We should let them die a slow and painful death. Good riddance!

Leroy Jenkins
08-25-2016, 01:23 PM
Ah yes, the CL, continuing the cycle of writing articles about articles. Never anything original.
Every time something comes out they write an article discussing someone else's article. They are complicit or incompetent, no other excuse. If they had any pride they would be embarrassed.

MSUDawg99
08-25-2016, 01:52 PM
Ah yes, the CL, continuing the cycle of writing articles about articles. Never anything original.
Every time something comes out they write an article discussing someone else's article. They are complicit or incompetent, no other excuse. If they had any pride they would be embarrassed.

Wonder how much money they're getting paid to be complicit? Or I wonder what beef UM has on them that's keeping them silent?

MedDawg
08-25-2016, 01:53 PM
Our fan base needs to remember this, as I suspect the CL will try to reverse course and appeal to MSU fans once UNM goes in-the-tank. Screw them! We should let them die a slow and painful death. Good riddance!

We'll end up getting an inexperienced but really good beat writer like Sekou Smith or Ian Rapoport and then State fans will like the CL again. After a couple seasons our good guy will leave for a better job and OM will start to get better at football. Then the CL will be like they usually are and State fans will hate them again.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
We'll end up getting an inexperienced but really good beat writer like Sekou Smith or Ian Rapoport and then State fans will like the CL again. After a couple seasons our good guy will leave for a better job and OM will start to get better at football. Then the CL will be like they usually are and State fans will hate them again.

It doesn't matter if the Sports Editor continues to be Kellenburger. In the past, your point may be true, but there's no doubt that there is currently a negative bias towards MSU. **** them!

preachermatt83
08-25-2016, 02:04 PM
The hamburgular should be fired for advocating OM no longer cooperate with the NCAA

starkvegasdawg
08-25-2016, 02:17 PM
Wonder how much money they're getting paid to be complicit? Or I wonder what beef UM has on them that's keeping them silent?

This was spotted outside Kellenburger's office just before his article came out.

http://beta.roadfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/rfl_25760.jpg

Mjoelner34
08-25-2016, 02:18 PM
I wonder when the next "Can't we all just get along" article comes out.

TheRef
08-25-2016, 02:28 PM
I wonder when the next "Can't we all just get along" article comes out.

The Rivalry is just too Toxic.

WinningIsRelentless
08-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Would it be to toxic to give him a good jab to the jaw? I would say a upper cut to the kidneys but with all the blubber he has it wouldn't have a affect

Dawgcentral
08-25-2016, 02:51 PM
Killinburgers doesn't even hide his biased anymore. He's a full time ass kisser now. OM is now the victim?

He's now on equal footing with Porter, Kellum, and Alford. Might as well dress in red and blue, sing Dixie, and fart hotty toddy while hand jobbing himself.

youraveragesavage
08-25-2016, 03:40 PM
This paper is pathetic. Only thing kellenberger has got out of this whole thing is the ncaa is being mean to ole miss. Ridiculous