PDA

View Full Version : So when do Baghdad Chuck, Johnson, Porter

lamont
08-25-2016, 12:06 PM
All start trying to distance themselves from putting out false information for Bjork and Freeze? Bjork and Freeze are dead men walking. Those site guys have to keep their jobs long after this Spring when sanctions start coming down. How much longer can they keep telling their flock bad info and keep their business?

ElitedawgRecruiting
08-25-2016, 12:09 PM
"Well things appear to be fluid. I went ahead and crystal balled the NCAA to Ole Miss based off of what I am hearing from the boost.... I mean my sources"

Leroy Jenkins
08-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Rosie had a great analogy... "Its like sitting at a poker table letting other people build the pot knowing you are holding aces."

starkvegasdawg
08-25-2016, 12:13 PM
All start trying to distance themselves from putting out false information for Bjork and Freeze? Bjork and Freeze are dead men walking. Those site guys have to keep their jobs long after this Spring when sanctions start coming down. How much longer can they keep telling their flock bad info and keep their business?

I think they keep it even pumping out the false sunshine. Most bear fans are so far removed from reality that the truth does not know them. The delusions pumped out by these hacks have become their truth. When, not if, the hammer falls then they will have some canned, half-assed excuse of why they were lying the whole time. It will be some variation of "we were just reporting what our sources told us and they were wrong" or "at the last minute the NCAA bowed from pressure from Alabama and other major schools and they were forced to hand down a punishment harsher than they wanted." Or maybe, "these players from other schools that they gave immunity to lied about benefits they were given and it's all just a plot by Saban and Mullen to bring down TSUN because they were starting to challenge for elite status."

No, I think they will pump the false story to the very end and never let up. Even when they are proven to be lying the bears will still flock to these sites because it is all they have. They'll just start on the next misinformation campaign about how they will be alright and survive this harsh unfair treatment and be back stronger than ever. Then they'll release a fluff piece on recruiting about how all these 5 stars can't wait to come to TSUN and be a part of the rebuilding process once this is all over with.

gtowndawg
08-25-2016, 12:22 PM
I'm willing to guarantee this. The only narrative Ole Miss fans will past down thru the upcoming generations when it comes to OleMissgeddon will be "Miss. State got us in trouble." 30 years from now, that's what it will boil down to in their feeble minds.

jdwhite
08-25-2016, 12:49 PM
It appears some are starting to get the message....

spiritchuck: " I can't deal with the angst of this when there isn't a dang thing we can do about it"............"It will end when it ends and we will deal with it. We have overcome worse. In the meantime, I am going to put my head in the sand and enjoy the season."

(Lifted from another thread.)

EngDawg
08-25-2016, 01:04 PM
There is no NCAA investigation ongoing. Absolutely none. NCAA mercenaries are committing sucuicied at the walls of our great and holy campus in Oxford, because they know for them the war is hopeless. This I garuntee. The reports of an investigation are crusader propaganda; nothing but propaganda. We are winning the war and will win. All these rumors are false and crusader imperialist lies.

Boya
08-25-2016, 03:16 PM
"They fled. The NCAA fled. Indeed, concerning the fighting waged by the heroes of the Ole Miss Rebel Black Bear Nation yesterday, one amazing thing really is the cowardice of the NCAA . we had not anticipated this."

"Listen, this investigation does not frighten us any longer. The allegations do not frighten anyone. We are catching them like fish in a river. I mean here that over the past two days we managed to Mitigate 8 level one violations before they got to the CIO ."

Actual Baghdad Bob quotes with slight modification

EngDawg
08-25-2016, 04:03 PM
"They fled. The NCAA fled. Indeed, concerning the fighting waged by the heroes of the Ole Miss Rebel Black Bear Nation yesterday, one amazing thing really is the cowardice of the NCAA . we had not anticipated this."

"Listen, this investigation does not frighten us any longer. The allegations do not frighten anyone. We are catching them like fish in a river. I mean here that over the past two days we managed to Mitigate 8 level one violations before they got to the CIO ."

Actual Baghdad Bob quotes with slight modification

Funniest thing I've read in awhile

EngDawg
08-25-2016, 04:05 PM
The NCAA are nowhere. They are a snake in the dessert. They are not anyplace really. They are on the move.