PDA

View Full Version : The Inn at Ole Miss: welcoming to most, but not to all...

DeviousDawg
08-23-2016, 10:54 PM
People have tried to poke into their records, and the Inn has not allowed access. Eventually they will have to open the doors.

Seems odd for a place that is "just a hotel" with nothing to hide. Never mind the fact that an orchestrated violation between hotel staff, coaches, boosters and recruits has already been confirmed in the 1st NOA.

Think about a kid who just received his report card and his parents ask to see it. If he has good grades he gladly hands it over to his parents and all is well. However, if his report cards is littered with C's and D's, he will do anything possible to delay giving his parents his report card because he fears the punishment. Then there is the kid that knows he 17ed up and is too scared to even look at his report card, not only will he delay giving it to his parents because he doesn't want them to see what's on it, but also because he too is too scared to know for sure what is on it.

Damn glad it's finally football season.

Bully75
08-24-2016, 06:07 AM
Hopefully the investigation will expose some interesting bits of info.....or perhaps Steve's book can shed some light on happenings at the Inn.

starkvegasdawg
08-24-2016, 06:53 AM
The Inn at Ole Miss: Where you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Bucky Dog
08-24-2016, 07:33 AM
I'm betting there's a Taco Bell at the Inn.

icecreamdawg
08-24-2016, 08:07 AM
What's wrong with C's and D's? Your grades must've been better than mine

DeviousDawg
08-24-2016, 08:14 AM
I'm betting there's a Taco Bell at the Inn.

I'm betting you're right.

I'm betting there is a Manning, a Hughes, and a Lott too.

Jack Lambert
08-24-2016, 08:25 AM
What's wrong with C's and D's? Your grades must've been better than mine

Even in high school my mom never saw my grades. I signed her name to the report card. She knew I was passing and that is all that mattered to her. Yes I went on to graduated from Miss State and she never saw a grade. It's all a matter of trust and I never did anything to make her question it.

lamont
08-24-2016, 08:28 AM
You have 500 in vcash- interesting.

BurgDawg
08-24-2016, 08:38 AM
The hotel is used by students to gain knowledge about how to run a hotel right?

Jack Lambert
08-24-2016, 08:39 AM

To be honest it's probably a whore house.

HSVDawg
08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
I propose a tagline under DeviousDawg's avatar. "The Inn at Ole Miss Concierge" sounds appropriate.

DeviousDawg
08-24-2016, 08:52 AM

Yep that's one of its many uses. It also serves as the headquarters of the Network and serves host to the annual official visit weekend 4 & 5 star slumber party.

DeviousDawg
08-24-2016, 08:58 AM
You have 500 in vcash- interesting.

Can I get 500 on Tuohy?

lamont
08-24-2016, 09:02 AM
Can I get 500 on Tuohy?

I'll check with him in a little while. He is coming by to inspect tortillas and give Yahenacy her employee of the month prepaid debit card bonus of $25

sleepy dawg
08-24-2016, 09:25 AM
I propose a tagline under DeviousDawg's avatar. "The Inn at Ole Miss Concierge" sounds appropriate.

I remember 1 time I was supposed to get one of those...

The Inn at Ole Miss: Where you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Let's just hope the beast can be killed this time.

MadDawg
08-24-2016, 09:35 AM

You could always try you steely knives.

Dawgology
08-24-2016, 09:40 AM

But you just can't kill the beast...from what I hear.

DeviousDawg
08-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Wow, I was just sent a screenshot of a conversation between the Inn and Archie, dating back to the renovation, when they were looking for room sponsors.

In summary, the Inn approached Archie with a proposition. They said he could make a one time gift of $500,000 and he would receive rights to a room in the Inn! They then went on to explain how they were planning on using the rooms to house recruits and the conference rooms to house meetings between the members of the new Network. They told him they believed it would help the football team get back to a giving and winning spirit. Archie quickly text back and said, "I'm in! After all, we haven't had that spirit here since 1969!".

Mjoelner34
08-24-2016, 10:28 AM
In the Master's chambers, they gathered for the feast.....
http://www.hercampus.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_width_embed/public/2013/10/08/5-most-timely-costumes-for-halloween-2012.w654ldmfx.jpg?itok=uaap2Q6s

DeviousDawg
08-24-2016, 10:35 AM
Plenty of room at the Hotel here in Oxford
Any time of year(any time of year)
You can find IT here.

DeviousDawg
08-24-2016, 10:41 AM
In all seriousness, a FOIA has been sent the Inn's way. That's fact. Also, the deadline to respond has passed and the Inn has yet to respond. That's fact.

Same shit just a different day. "Nothing to see here" means "nothing to see here because we won't let you see anything".

lamont
08-24-2016, 11:09 AM
I'm glad you brought this here. I had heard absolutely nothing on this and had no idea it was THIS institutionalized

Jack Lambert
08-24-2016, 11:14 AM
In all seriousness, a FOIA has been sent the Inn's way. That's fact. Also, the deadline to respond has passed and the Inn has yet to respond. That's fact.

Same shit just a different day. "Nothing to see here" means "nothing to see here because we won't let you see anything".

At this point I think the NCAA is going to be more piss about the lack of help and be harder on them then they would have been if they laid everything on the table and said we learned our lesson and will do right.

lastmajordog
08-24-2016, 11:15 AM
A little off topic but, has anyone besides me wondered what all the FBI found when they were doing the Dickie shakedown?? Surely all those conversations with Khayat and the rest of THE NETWORK had to have some very incriminating and damning evidence. Would that be considered Public information since it deals with a state funded university?.......That would make a GREAT John Grisham book if he had the beach balls to write it.....

Boodawg
08-24-2016, 12:15 PM
At this point I think the NCAA is going to be more piss about the lack of help and be harder on them then they would have been if they laid everything on the table and said we learned our lesson and will do right.

Whatever do you mean, UM has provided exemplary cooperation to the NCAA.*****

DeviousDawg
08-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Whatever do you mean, UM has provided exemplary cooperation to the NCAA.*****

Surely you have heard that Ole Miss self-reported all of their violations! Who cares if it was after the NCAA found them for them?

Op4isabitch
08-24-2016, 12:58 PM
I'd certainly give verde some quaso.

Tbonewannabe
08-25-2016, 03:12 PM
In the Master's chambers, they gathered for the feast.....
http://www.hercampus.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_width_embed/public/2013/10/08/5-most-timely-costumes-for-halloween-2012.w654ldmfx.jpg?itok=uaap2Q6s

They look like they enjoy a snickers for dessert.