PDA

View Full Version : Played tennis tonight

reno hightower
08-23-2016, 10:33 PM
With and against the ole miss faithful. Most of them agree that we will suck really bad. And they all agree that they will win 9-10 games with a beat down against us in the egg bowl.

Besides all the back and forth, I found it funny that all of them were asking about Steve's book. They all said stuff like...what you like fiction? Nice sources...steve's doesn't know shit...

I laughed and said...Yall sure seemed worried about this book... I really hope the ncaa breaks one off in their ass. **** those guys

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
08-23-2016, 10:58 PM
Hoping you beat their ass on the court...

BossDawg
08-24-2016, 01:37 AM
Yeah I love how they're down playing the book and the investigation off as one big joke, but keep asking questions about it. That's grade-A evidence that it's worrying the shit out of them. It's kinda like a murderer returning to the scene of the crime and asking the cops what they know and if he can help.

Schultzy
08-24-2016, 03:15 AM
I can see them 2-6 going into the Auburn game; not sold at all on them.

OdaMaeBrown
08-24-2016, 07:09 AM
With and against the ole miss faithful. Most of them agree that we will suck really bad. And they all agree that they will win 9-10 games with a beat down against us in the egg bowl.

Besides all the back and forth, I found it funny that all of them were asking about Steve's book. They all said stuff like...what you like fiction? Nice sources...steve's doesn't know shit...

I laughed and said...Yall sure seemed worried about this book... I really hope the ncaa breaks one off in their ass. **** those guys

I thought i had heard them all. Bear at the airport, Bear at church, and of course Bear at work, but Bear at tennis may be next level shit. I almost think we need pics for this to be believable.

Dawgface
08-24-2016, 07:16 AM
Did you ask them about the funeral motivational tactic?

reno hightower
08-24-2016, 07:22 AM
Hoping you beat their ass on the court...

Unfortunately no..but the beer was cold.
Besides they cheated...

reno hightower
08-24-2016, 07:24 AM
Did you ask them about the funeral motivational tactic?

I did. However they just laughed it off. Changed subject to the FSU game and where everyone was meeting in Orlando to circle jerk.

Dawgface
08-24-2016, 08:02 AM
I did. However they just laughed it off. Changed subject to the FSU game and where everyone was meeting in Orlando to circle jerk.

Circle jerk and butt sniff.

RougeDawg
08-24-2016, 04:20 PM
Circle jerk and butt sniff.

Logical Deduction says he played tennis with Fancy last night.