PDA

View Full Version : Freeze holds funeral for himself

Political Hack
08-23-2016, 01:18 PM
I'm not making this up.

Dawgface
08-23-2016, 01:21 PM
Then on the 3rd day he rises from the dead........

MSUDawg99
08-23-2016, 01:25 PM
I saw that. It's a strange tactic for coaching, that's for dang sure!

SailingDawg
08-23-2016, 01:27 PM
Link?

edit: Just saw on Twitter

As usual he's worried about what others think about him. What a prideful character.

MSUDawg99
08-23-2016, 01:31 PM
https://twitter.com/SECfootball/status/768139301775220736

ZedFedder
08-23-2016, 01:33 PM
Weird.

Mjoelner34
08-23-2016, 01:36 PM
https://twitter.com/SECfootball/status/768139301775220736

So Freezus has been reading all of the MSU message boards? He's quoted in the story as saying "It's coming".

MSUDawg99
08-23-2016, 01:39 PM
Link?

edit: Just saw on Twitter

As usual he's worried about what others think about him. What a prideful character.

That was the EXACT same thought I had. What I WANT others to say about me, not what I "hope they would" or "wish they would", but what I WANT.

ShotgunDawg
08-23-2016, 01:40 PM
The foreshadowing of Freezus holding a funeral from himself is strong

MSUDawg99
08-23-2016, 01:41 PM
So Freezus has been reading all of the MSU message boards? He's quoted in the story as saying "It's coming".

Ha. Yeah that made me chuckle.

Commercecomet24
08-23-2016, 01:47 PM
I think he's really gone on over the edge completely now.

Tbonewannabe
08-23-2016, 01:49 PM
His watch has now ended. He doesn't have to guard the wall against the NCAA anymore.

msstate7
08-23-2016, 01:49 PM
Then on the 3rd year (show cause) he rises from the dead........

Fify

Jack Lambert
08-23-2016, 02:01 PM
Is this fool Baptist or what?

JDog13
08-23-2016, 02:05 PM
**** that guy - Iseenit

starkvegasdawg
08-23-2016, 02:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SRmAYif.gif

Bodawg
08-23-2016, 02:32 PM
Wonder if he'll pull a Jimmy Swaggart when the sanctions come down.....tears flowing down his face as he blubbers out to the Bear faithful that he has sinned against the plantation.

Martianlander
08-23-2016, 02:32 PM
I think he's really gone on over the edge completely now.

I have to agree. Left me speechless.

Commercecomet24
08-23-2016, 02:39 PM
Wonder if he'll pull a Jimmy Swaggart when the sanctions come down.....tears flowing down his face as he blubbers out to the Bear faithful that he has sinned against the plantation.

Yes he will do that!

Coldsleeve Jr.
08-23-2016, 02:40 PM
Wtf is this man doing to these young men? Seriously. Is he trying to brainwash them?

Jack Lambert
08-23-2016, 02:41 PM
Wtf is this man doing to these young men? Seriously. Is he trying to brainwash them?

and he is convincing them and the rest of the Ole Miss nation to tattoo 666 on their four head.

bulldogcountry1
08-23-2016, 02:47 PM
http://e.lvme.me/fzrtozl.jpg

Coldsleeve Jr.
08-23-2016, 02:47 PM
and he is convincing them and the rest of the Ole Miss nation to tattoo 666 on their four head.

He's already got them wearing white Nike's. That's what the heavens gate ppl wore before they evacuated to the Hale-Bopp Comet.

TrapGame
08-23-2016, 02:51 PM
Great now we'll have zombie Freeze. On the next episode of The Walking Dumb...

Beaver
08-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Well, at least he finally admitted that "It's coming"...

mic
08-23-2016, 03:00 PM
This ****ing guy will be talking in 3rd person before too long...
Another look at me and how great I am

LC Dawg
08-23-2016, 03:01 PM
I read what Freeze said about this and I truly don't understand what he was trying to accomplish. It's really pretty bizarre.

Jarius
08-23-2016, 03:10 PM
He could have made the point he was trying to make in many less demented ways than what he did. I don't understand how anyone can't look at him and not just laugh at how big of a goober he is. His personality screams "nerd" and it should be obvious that no one would want to sign with that school and play for that goober without heavy incentives unless it was their only big time offer. He is one weird cat.

Dawgface
08-23-2016, 03:13 PM
The cast of characters at HF's funeral will look something like this..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoVURsdT5Rc

notsofarawaydawg
08-23-2016, 03:42 PM
IT = CULT Ending

spiral
08-23-2016, 03:48 PM
He's been just as morbid and crazy before. I think it was actually a test of how "all in" they were. Notice there is no reactions against what is happening. It's a cult. Here's the excerpts of it:

Throughout two a day practices, Freeze sends his "guy" (someone he trusts) up into Vaught Hemingway to look over the practice field with a camera phone and binoculars. When he sees the man take his post overlooking practice, Freeze yells at security, "Get that guy out of here! He can't be up there! Get rid of him!" Off the guards go, chasing the man away. Eventually, the players think nothing of this.

On the last day of two a day practices, Coach Freeze lets Paul Jackson in on his prank. Paul Jackson, of course, is the Strength Coach for the Ole Miss Rebels. With Coach Jackson in on the secret, they continue out to practice. As usual, Freeze's guy shows up to spy on practice. When Freeze sees the man, he yells out, "That's it! Forget security! Coach Jackson, get that camera and get that guy out of here, now!" Coach Jackson takes off running toward the stadium. The players go back to work, preparing for Oklahoma drills and other full contact drills.

As Coach Jackson begins to approach the man, Freeze exclaims to the team, "Look guys! Coach is about to get him!" Everyone looks up to see Coach Jackson knock the camera phone out of the man's hand and over the side of the stadium. The team begins to get excited and begins to cheer on their Strength Coach. The spy takes of running up the stadium with Coach Jackson in full pursuit. Players are screaming, "Get him Coach!" All eyes are on the chase that is taking place high up in the Vaught.

Now, what no one knows, except for Freeze, Jackson, and the spy, is that there is a dummy hidden atop the stadium. The dummy is dressed just like the spy. When the men reach the top, Coach Jackson hurls the dummy over the side of the stadium, seemingly sending the spy plummeting to the ground. You can hear a pin drop. The team goes from cheering to speechless. Immediately, Coach Freeze begins to shout, "Call the paramedics! Coaches, get these guys in the locker room now! No cell phones! Take their phones and don't let them talk to anyone!"

Now, with the players and the assistant coaches in the locker room flustered and bewildered, Freeze walks in. He looks over his team and begins to speak, "Okay guys, this is it. This is one of those All In moments. We have to protect Coach Jackson. We're going to bury the body, and we're going to bury the shovel."

The players faces are blank. Even a few freshman are heard whispering, "bury the body?!"

At this moment, Coach Jackson and the spy come rolling into the locker room.

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2014/8/26/6070637/coach-hugh-freeze-likes-practical-jokes

mic
08-23-2016, 03:52 PM
He's been just as morbid and crazy before. I think it was actually a test of how "all in" they were. Notice there is no reactions against what is happening. It's a cult. Here's the excerpts of it:

Throughout two a day practices, Freeze sends his "guy" (someone he trusts) up into Vaught Hemingway to look over the practice field with a camera phone and binoculars. When he sees the man take his post overlooking practice, Freeze yells at security, "Get that guy out of here! He can't be up there! Get rid of him!" Off the guards go, chasing the man away. Eventually, the players think nothing of this.

On the last day of two a day practices, Coach Freeze lets Paul Jackson in on his prank. Paul Jackson, of course, is the Strength Coach for the Ole Miss Rebels. With Coach Jackson in on the secret, they continue out to practice. As usual, Freeze's guy shows up to spy on practice. When Freeze sees the man, he yells out, "That's it! Forget security! Coach Jackson, get that camera and get that guy out of here, now!" Coach Jackson takes off running toward the stadium. The players go back to work, preparing for Oklahoma drills and other full contact drills.

As Coach Jackson begins to approach the man, Freeze exclaims to the team, "Look guys! Coach is about to get him!" Everyone looks up to see Coach Jackson knock the camera phone out of the man's hand and over the side of the stadium. The team begins to get excited and begins to cheer on their Strength Coach. The spy takes of running up the stadium with Coach Jackson in full pursuit. Players are screaming, "Get him Coach!" All eyes are on the chase that is taking place high up in the Vaught.

Now, what no one knows, except for Freeze, Jackson, and the spy, is that there is a dummy hidden atop the stadium. The dummy is dressed just like the spy. When the men reach the top, Coach Jackson hurls the dummy over the side of the stadium, seemingly sending the spy plummeting to the ground. You can hear a pin drop. The team goes from cheering to speechless. Immediately, Coach Freeze begins to shout, "Call the paramedics! Coaches, get these guys in the locker room now! No cell phones! Take their phones and don't let them talk to anyone!"

Now, with the players and the assistant coaches in the locker room flustered and bewildered, Freeze walks in. He looks over his team and begins to speak, "Okay guys, this is it. This is one of those All In moments. We have to protect Coach Jackson. We're going to bury the body, and we're going to bury the shovel."

The players faces are blank. Even a few freshman are heard whispering, "bury the body?!"

http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2014/8/26/6070637/coach-hugh-freeze-likes-practical-jokes

Once again something that had already been done...
Pete Carroll with USC...

Beaver
08-23-2016, 04:00 PM

Reminds me of Arrested Development when George Senior would get his 'one-armed man' friend to 'teach his kids a lesson"

Here's an example (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZsWIzEhP4)

RocketDawg
08-23-2016, 04:12 PM
Exactly what was the spy ruse supposed to accomplish? Whether it's Freeze or Pete Carroll, it just seems weird and pointless. I suppose team unity?

Brahmabull
08-23-2016, 04:21 PM
Why do Ole Miss coaches always have to reference pineboxes and death???? Ironic that Malzahn is on the "hot seat"......

Reason2succeed
08-23-2016, 04:36 PM
Notice that he states that DOESN'T CARE what the fans or the administration or his coaching peers think of him? Why would you approach that negatively. Why not say I want my wife, kids, children, and parents to being able to good things about me?

Yes, he has a messiah complex but he is isolating them for a reason. He is psychologically preparing his team for something. It's either him being hated by the fans for bringing down their program, being suspended or fired by the administration, or being maligned by his professional peers.

I seen it dawg
08-23-2016, 04:40 PM
**** that guy - Iseenit

Goes without saying

DawgInMemphis
08-23-2016, 04:43 PM
https://twitter.com/BellyoftheBeast/status/768198735289462784/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

fishwater99
08-23-2016, 04:45 PM
The foreshadowing of Freezus holding a funeral from himself is strong

Yep...

Reason2succeed
08-23-2016, 04:50 PM
Nt

DancingRabbit
08-23-2016, 05:08 PM
Hugh is thinking ...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7f/85/0f/7f850fd760367c66a45d87917d142e61.jpg

While I'm thinking ...

http://cellar.org/2002/dedbeaver.jpg

Commercecomet24
08-23-2016, 05:25 PM
The guy is turning into freaking Jim Jones. Bears better check their Gatorade.

EngDawg
08-23-2016, 05:46 PM
Don't drink the Kool Aid

Spiderman
08-23-2016, 05:54 PM
Under the guise of " Grooming young men to do right" it is, AGAIN, all about Danny Hugh and his rep.

What people say about him and other than family or players, he could care less about others opinion of him.

Pressure needs to be intensified on that thin skinned, one level removed from white trash, huckster.

Mjoelner34
08-23-2016, 05:58 PM
The cast of characters at HF's funeral will look something like this..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoVURsdT5Rc

I'm thinking more like this......
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/Ole%20Miss/Ole_Miss_Grove_NSD_zps09af6da1.gif

GTHOM
08-23-2016, 06:20 PM
I'm not making this up.

Bruh....

msbulldog
08-23-2016, 06:39 PM
Is this fool Baptist or what?

Don't know Jack, but some of your Bulldog Brothers are.

LC Dawg
08-23-2016, 06:53 PM
I remember when you could motivate players simply by cutting the nuts off a bull.

Martianlander
08-23-2016, 07:02 PM
I remember when you could motivate players simply by cutting the nuts off a bull.

+1 Forgot about that. And Jackie was criticized for it!

msbulldog
08-23-2016, 07:02 PM

Something every young man needs to know, I probably castrated 300 before I was 18.

Liverpooldawg
08-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Parrish Alford has an article about it. I don't know which is creepier, what Freeze did or that Alford thought it worthy of an article. I would have thought they would have wanted to keep that covered up DEEP.

http://djournal.com/sports/freeze-tries-jump-start-present-getting-players-consider-eternity/

Coldsleeve Jr.
08-23-2016, 07:57 PM
My theory:

Freeze uses this as a mechanism to learn and therefore manipulate the emotions and desires of a player. For example, Freezus locks a player in a room with freeze laying in casket pretending to be dead, for like, hours. Player feels awkward and slowly lets out shit that frustrates them so they can gtfo of the situation.

If he knows their innermost/private thoughts, he can manipulate them and therefore control the "narrative".

Saltydog
08-23-2016, 08:43 PM
NT

TrapGame
08-23-2016, 09:27 PM
My theory:

Freeze uses this as a mechanism to learn and therefore manipulate the emotions and desires of a player. For example, Freezus locks a player in a room with freeze laying in casket pretending to be dead, for like, hours. Player feels awkward and slowly lets out shit that frustrates them so they can gtfo of the situation.

If he knows their innermost/private thoughts, he can manipulate them and therefore control the "narrative".

What's really effed up is Freeze laying in the casket naked with a Pokemon mask on.

Reason2succeed
08-23-2016, 09:55 PM
Anybody got pictures? I'd love to have visual evidence of this bafoonery.

starkvegasdawg
08-24-2016, 08:29 AM
Anybody got pictures? I'd love to have visual evidence of this bafoonery.

No pics, but I heard the number one question asked was if the checks were still going to clear.

Mjoelner34
08-24-2016, 08:46 AM
I wonder if this guy showed up at the wake?
https://nbccollegebasketballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/randy-kennedy-e1441223187887.jpg?w=577&h=343&crop=1
They have the market cornered on weirdoes as coaches.

ILOATHEBears
08-24-2016, 02:48 PM
No pics, but I heard the number one question asked was if the checks were still going to clear.

So Hugh finally has accepted the death penalty just letting flock know about it in code

BulldogBear
08-24-2016, 04:44 PM
I'm thinking more like this......
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/Ole%20Miss/Ole_Miss_Grove_NSD_zps09af6da1.gif

I can't stop chuckling. If you've ever been in the grove you know how close to the mark this is. All it needs is cold chicken wings.

Political Hack
08-24-2016, 07:42 PM

That's crazier than the funeral. I had never heard that story. He asked his players to cover up murder.

Reason2succeed
08-25-2016, 06:58 AM
Freeze is being called out on ESPN for his shenanigans. Even Paul F bomb disapproved. However they did not go into the background of the families that died recently which in my opinion makes what he did utterly disgusting and tacky.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-25-2016, 11:49 AM
And like clockwork, his fragile little ego couldn't take the criticism and had to defend himself on twitter:

https://twitter.com/CoachHughFreeze/status/768590465247670272

TrapGame
08-25-2016, 12:38 PM
And like clockwork, his fragile little ego couldn't take the criticism and had to defend himself on twitter:

F*** that guy!

Tbonewannabe
08-25-2016, 03:23 PM

When the hammer drops, will he be forced to take down the Sugar Bowl Champions off his twitter since the win will be voided?

DawgHouseUnited
08-25-2016, 04:10 PM
Here's what I thought of when I heard about the fake funeral...

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/scrubs/images/2/25/6x16_JD's_funeral.jpg/revision/20141104171721

RougeDawg
08-26-2016, 01:02 PM
Is this real? No way he did something like this. What really happened?

If true he must be working toward the insanity defense for the NCAA and his upcoming trial(s).