PDA

View Full Version : Rosebowl is writing a tell-all Book!

msbulldog
08-22-2016, 02:48 PM
Steve R. is writing a book and naming names including communications. There are TSUN AHoles tightening up everywhere! HAHA!

starkvegasdawg
08-22-2016, 02:58 PM
Steve R. is writing a book and naming names including communications. There are TSUN AHoles tightening up everywhere! HAHA!

Reaction in Oxford:

http://i.imgur.com/2qdnt.gif

http://i.imgur.com/zTQbKIq.gif

http://i.imgur.com/EhW82C6.gif

Todd4State
08-22-2016, 03:00 PM
I hope he calls it Blindside.

Lumpy Chucklelips
08-22-2016, 03:04 PM
I hope he calls it Blindside.

How about Blindsided?

BeastMan
08-22-2016, 03:16 PM
For the record, he didn't say he was writing a tell all. He said he was writing a story about his experiences in regards to the OM investigation. I don't know what he's writing but there is an ocean between what that book could be comparing what you typed in the op and what he actually said.

mcain31
08-22-2016, 03:20 PM
For the record, he didn't say he was writing a tell all. He said he was writing a story about his experiences in regards to the OM investigation. I don't know what he's writing but there is an ocean between what that book could be comparing what you typed in the op and what he actually said.
Steve said book. He mentioned doing book signings around the state.

MSUDawg99
08-22-2016, 03:25 PM
Steve said book. He mentioned doing book signings around the state.

Yes but he didn't say a "tell all", which is what BeastMan's point was. He said he was writing a book from his perspective about his experience of going through this investigation. Some "hate emails" & Twitter messages from rival fans may appear in there as well.

BeastMan
08-22-2016, 03:28 PM
Yes but he didn't say a "tell all", which is what Steve's point was. He said he was writing a book from his perspective about his experience of going through this investigation. Some "hate emails" & Twitter messages from rival fans may appear in there as well.

Exactly. Steve's "personal experience" is not nessarily the same as a "tell-all" in my opinion.

BeastMan
08-22-2016, 03:38 PM
The more I think about it, the more I think he wants to expose the hardcore internet bullying. I'm talking the gruesome threats and whatnot. I think he wants everyone to see what he's absorbed throughout this thing. I'm sure it's ugly.

MSUDawg99
08-22-2016, 03:39 PM
The more I think about it, the more I think he wants to expose the hardcore internet bullying. I'm talking the gruesome threats and whatnot. I think he wants everyone to see what he's absorbed throughout this thing. I'm sure it's ugly.

Think I agree with this line of thinking as well

MadDawg
08-22-2016, 03:43 PM

And when he tells all the seedy crap that went on behind the scenes of him breaking this story, someone might call it a "tell-all".

msbulldog
08-22-2016, 03:45 PM
Including e-mails and tweets with handles or names tells a lot.

BeastMan
08-22-2016, 03:55 PM
And when he tells all the seedy crap that went on behind the scenes of him breaking this story, someone might call it a "tell-all".

Im just trying to read this thing for what I think it is. I think some will be expecting some play-by-play of recruiting inducements and I don't think that's what it's going to be.

StatesboroBlues
08-22-2016, 04:04 PM

Agree...I hope part of the book will take to task the CL. From the time he tried to give them info to run with to just the CL showing their bias/incompetence by having a beat writer on the job for several months and him not knowing that UM was even under investigation.

BeastMan
08-22-2016, 04:13 PM
Agree...I hope part of the book will take to task the CL. From the time he tried to give them info to run with to just the CL showing their bias/incompetence by having a beat writer on the job for several months and him not knowing that UM was even under investigation.

Ya he's harped way too much on that deal to leave it out. Wonder if Blevins talks to him at all.

Reason2succeed
08-22-2016, 04:14 PM
Where can I preorder my copy?

My suggestion for a name "The Night they Drove Ole Dixie Down".

Todd4State
08-22-2016, 04:51 PM

It could be a way to protect himself going forward. From Rosebowl's perspective: If you try to bully me just know that I'm putting it in a book and the world is going to know about it. I think it will show how crazy Ole Miss some Ole Miss fans are and the lengths that they go to in the name of recruiting.

mcain31
08-22-2016, 04:53 PM
I hope that Steve includes "@FinsUpAP." It's time she got outed

starkvegasdawg
08-22-2016, 05:11 PM
Bears already threatening lawsuit if he names names. Pucker factor has reached defcon 1.

Tripp McNeely
08-22-2016, 05:36 PM
Bears already threatening lawsuit if he names names. Pucker factor has reached defcon 1.

Hate to tell them but..."can't sue if it's true...****ers"!!

Dolphus Raymond
08-22-2016, 06:25 PM
When it comes to emails, texts, tweets, instant messages and the sort, I hope he prints names/handles etc. A lot of people will be embarrassed, and they deserve it. Looking forward to the release. F--k them.

Spiderman
08-22-2016, 06:40 PM
Yes but he didn't say a "tell all", which is what BeastMan's point was. He said he was writing a book from his perspective about his experience of going through this investigation. Some "hate emails" & Twitter messages from rival fans may appear in there as well.

He should get that Enforcer dude to find out who actually sent the threats and e-mail and print them all verbatim

Todd4State
08-22-2016, 06:52 PM

So they are threatening to sue him after THEY threatened him? LOL.

HereComesTheSpiral
08-22-2016, 07:21 PM
So they are threatening to sue him after THEY threatened him? LOL.

I'm not in the know and don't really keep up, but what were the threats?

Schultzy
08-22-2016, 08:45 PM
Robertson said: "If you're one of the ones that sent me threatening emails or messages, you might be famous soon. I'm going to put as much of that in the book as they will let me. And remember the catfish story? Well that person left a footprint as well."

He said there is a lot of stuff that's gone on that we aren't privy to yet that will be in the book and that it will come out before signing day 2017. No doubt he will bust on the in state media.

Jarius
08-22-2016, 09:58 PM
He should get that Enforcer dude to find out who actually sent the threats and e-mail and print them all verbatim

I can assure you Steve needs no help finding those assholes identity. He's about to embarrass the shit out of some people who deserve every bit of what's coming.

Billy Ray Valentine
08-22-2016, 10:02 PM
I can assure you Steve needs no help finding those assholes identity. He's about to embarrass the shit out of some people who deserve every bit of what's coming.

This^^^Steve could have a career with the FBI with his investigative skills