PDA

View Full Version : Vandy Having Probs Selling Tix for Mississippi

donald igwebuike
08-27-2013, 05:36 AM
http://djournal.com/sports/tickets-still-available-vandys-season-opener/

But but but, they have comp from Titans and Preds........and they've raised ticket prices....

SnakePlissken
08-27-2013, 09:45 AM
Franklin was blasting their fan base a week or so ago about not buying tickets after he's given them something they've not seen in their lifetime when it comes to Vandy football. I think he bolts after this year if ANY decent offer comes along.

msstate7
08-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Franklin was blasting their fan base a week or so ago about not buying tickets after he's given them something they've not seen in their lifetime when it comes to Vandy football. I think he bolts after this year if ANY decent offer comes along.

Which makes Thursdays game huge for him

The Lord Humongous
08-27-2013, 09:51 AM

I don't see them having any long term success (stringing together 5 bowls in 7 seasons...that kind of thing) in my lifetime but them owning Ole Miss is a benefit to us. Any west team losing regularly to an east team can't be bad for us in any respect I can think of.